[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.

[Where the Scars highlighted the Pain he caused]

"They're not here yet...."

It's been an Hour and Mk is having doubts with all of the Mind games his Brain is making up. He took a good ol nap and when he woke up he expects his Friends waiting downstairs.

Pigsy Cooking,Tang being a freeloader again, Mei scrolling through her Social media's and Donghai Mopping the floor while reciting some Sutras or something.

But....the Noodle shop is still empty, and not even a Spoon or Mop is touched. And the only thing that's keeping him Calm is The Energy in Donghai's Room.

Which maybe the Monk is also Staying inside with him. "They've been out for an hour...." He mumbled. And Glanced to the clock, frowning at it he stood up and Grabbed his jacket. Summoning out his Staff he was about to leave when he felt a presence following behind him.

Turning around Mk blinked and stared at the Empty space. "Uh...oh You wanna come too?" He said and Tripitaka who's now freakin ready to Save his friends Nods and Pat's the young boys Shoulders.

Feeling the cold Mk Beamed and Nods with determination "that's right! This is not Good! We should go and search for them!" That's right boys he's gonna team up with a Ghostly Monk and He won't be Embarrassed about talking in empty Air.

Cuz he knows that the Great monk is Listening to him even though he looks stupid looking around.

Leaving the Noodle shop, the two of them Walked around the city. Especially the shops the Gang usually visits and that Icecream parlor too. That's Donghai and Tripitaka's Favorite destination.

Tripitaka of course, he gotta stay close to Mk so that he won't get lost again unlike the last time. He almost Cried in the middle of the road when he can't see Donghai and Tang but gladly the two Scholars found him crying and the Monk has clinged to them eversince.

Groaning in frustration Mk Took a deep breath "calm down Mk! It's legit your friends are now missing! And They're not even here!" He Shouted, and the Civilians that's passing by looked at him suprised.

Sweatdropping at the young boys not Embarrassed look. Tripitaka Looked around and sighs "where are they? Ooooh no" it must be a demon that Kidnapped them right?

Thinking Deeply, Tripitaka Followed behind the young boy while Brainstorming as to what would be the possible location his Succesor will be.

"Wait..."

Blinking, the Monk Gasped and Screamed in realization. Using his Staff he Bonked the young boy with Tears in his eyes. "Little Mk! CHILD GO BACK TO THE Theater Hall!" He Screamed and Mk Groaned at the sudden hit.

Rubbing his Head, a sudden nudge pushed him. Stumbling back The young boy Flinched "Okay! Wait Master what's wrong! Did you find them?!" He Exclaimed but Tripitaka Grabbed his Jacket and With all of his Cicada Strength.

He Dragged him out The Plaza and Mk Freaked out once he got dragged by an empty Air.

Grabbing random papers Tripitaka Grabbed his pen and drawed something. Once he's done he then sticked it on the Young Boys Forehead .