[Season 2] Chapter 27

[How strange....]

"Isn't this the Monastery that–"

"Yyyup! Where I first met Trip"

Sitting with their meals out, Tang Awed and looked around the garden. The monks in the Monastery are having Some Meditation sessions again and It was a Good Timing since Donghai got some Deliveries here too.

The kind man instantly recognized her, and he let's her in offering some tea and Delicious meals. Tripitaka actually Pleaded and he wants to come with her so She took him with her. And also Tang.

"It's so peaceful here"

"Yup! They got some delicious Cookies too!"

Donghai Beamed, and munched on her Food with such puffy Cheeks. Laughing at her Antics, Tang then looked around.

Wait where's Tripitaka?

That Monk has been following them but this time he's been very busy lately. He was Ecstatic when he found his Khakkhara and Tang was Fanboying of how he was able to touch the great Monks Staff and Donghai too.

Like legit the two cried in such joy and Tripitaka was proudly showing it to them.

"Tripitaka Said we should wait here...and he Gave a some instructions too"

"What?" Scooting closer to her teacher, Donghai watched as Tang opened the peace of paper. Reading the written contents he Blinked but Donghai on the other hand is Cheering in joy while jumping all around the Monastery.

"Aha! Yes! The Time has finally come!"

"What?! Master is gonna Train me?! But–wha– WHY?!"

"Dunno but it's a cool reason! You and I are gonna be Training buddies Teach!"

"B-But, But How am I gonna do it? I don't have Mystic Cicada powers like you and Master Tripitaka..."

He Slumped, sitting back Donghai Grinned at her teacher and Pat's his Back. "Seriously Come on! Trip has been training me pretty well! With Lessons and Books too!" She nods, getting excited by the Training that they'll be doing.

"So! Listen the Golden cicada has the power to manipulate the Energies around it. Either positive or negative!"

That's right, Donghai is studying to Understand her power more. And maybe it could help her in the future. "Like Chi manipulation! You can also do it Tang! I mean everyone can do it! I have been training with Trip but it's time for You to do it too!" She Beamed, her face red with all of the exciting explanations she just did.

"I can?– Uh Okay! I can do this! The Master has put his trust on me!"

"Now That's more like it! Keep the spirit up!"

Patting his back Tang nods and Huffed, he can't possibly back down now knowing that the Great monk has seen some potential to him. And Donghai has Trusted him too and Cheered him up.

"So? how am I gonna do it?"

"By Meditating!"

"GAH!"

Popping out Behind the two, Tripitaka Grinned "Trip! Stop Scaring us Man!" She Shrieked and lightly Nudged the Monks shoulders "that's right my friend I have seen great potential on you! It wouldn't be bad to Train you and Donghai too!" He has Really seen some greater future for the Scholar. He just needs a Few push from His friends and cheer him up, Tang too is Sharp.

"To Meditate is to Calm yourselves, balance the Chaos and Peace. Harmonize the two Energies and thus! You can combine them into a more divine power. Everything is in the same coin. But different sides"