Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.

Panting heavily, her hair Covered in dust as she can still feel the bruises and Burn marks in her skin.

Walking up to the injured demoness, Spider Queen Gasped and Looked at the Girl who's now Smirking "where were you?! You didn't even help me! You said you will bring my Destiny to me!" She Pleads. And the girl Cooed.

Using her power the candles around the dark sewers glowed Blue. Floating infront of them She smiled and Dropped down the trigram furnace.

"That was part of your Greatness my Queen, it is part of your destiny. But do not fret. I see greater future ahead of you."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes."

Smilling, The trigram furnace Glowed and blue chains immediately Locked around it. Showing them a small Box with Strange Carvings around it, she grabbed out a  familiar skeleton Key and opened the contents.

A flash of blue covering the dark Cave, forming and looming under their figure as It stood motionless.

"What...is that..."

"A guide...a path to greatness, with this you will Rise up to your Downfall my Queen. We will Reforge your destiny."

Grinning. Spider Queen Looked back to the girl and then.

To the Tall Monstrous beast that's looming under them. Staying motionless.

—you have fallen too far my Queen. To the point that you have selled yourself to the devil—

—Golden Cicada —
Zion204.