1

[This is my first fan fiction type of story, so please, if their are any mistakes, feel free to tell me! I have made up this whole storyline, except for the one that the creator uh created cx Also if my Noragami facts are wrong, TELL ME! I love feedback! Gomen for this being a rambling session.]

[[Also THIS WHOLE STORY IS NOT EDITED OOOPS]]

Credit to the person who drew this.

Guide to the story:

»Characters

==Yato: God of Calamity, created by ones wish.

==Yukine: Yato's Regalia; name is Yuki and instrument name is Sekki. < thanks for verifying everyone (^v^)

==Kazuma: Bishamon's lead Regalia; Shinki name is Chōki.

==Kofuku: God of Poverty

==Daikoku: Kofuku's Regalia; Regalia name is Koku and Shinki is Kokki

==Hiyori: Was once Yato's friend/ love interest (okay we all know he totally loves her) but has lost her memories, therefore she does not remember Yato or Yukine; she is your sister in this story.

»Abbreviations

==(Y/N): your name

==(F/N): first name [basically the same as Y/N.]

==(L/N): last name [may not be used.]

==(H/L): hair length

==(H/C): hair color

==(E/C): eye color

==(F/C): favorite color

[Okay let's start!]

You rustle through the black lace, covered box.

"No. No. No." You mutter as a pile of clothes steadily grow. It's surprising that your mother actually kept all of this junk. After she left you for Hiyori, you basically assumed that she no longer wanted you. Finally you dig up a (f/c) sweatshirt and some jean shorts. You snatch some leggings then hop out the window, coming face to face with a boy around 17, with piercing blue eyes and purple/black hair.

"Oi, what were you doing in there?!" He snaps. You noticed a dullness to his eyes, as if he's been to hell and back.

"What does it look like?" You reply sarcastically. You fold the clothes, put it in your knapsack, and start to jump away when he grabs the neckline of your jacket.

"Does it give you pleasure when you blight your God?" He demands. You give a sly smile.

"What God?" You counter then run away from the shell shocked boy.

==

You heave a deep breath. You didn't take any chances, running as fast and as far as you could. Thankfully it was close to the bridge where you stayed. You were only full of food and warm from a selection of clothes because of the way you lived. Since you didn't have a God, who was there to stop you from stealing? You put on your new clothes, fix your boot socks, then slip the boots on. Looking up, you see snow slowly falling from the sky.

"Hey, are you lost?" A young voice asked you. You turn around and see a boy of about 14, with chin length, blonde hair, and pale skin. You saw his name placed upon his left shoulder. A pang of jealousy went up your body.

"No." You tell him then start moving away from a boy for the second time that day.

"Wait!" You hear footsteps and soon the boy was walking side by side with you. "Are you a Regalia?" He asks you.

"You could say." He grins.

"Really? Do you think we could... be f-friends?" His face turns red and a smile crises your face.

"Gets lonely being alone, right?" He doesn't reply. "Alright. I would love to hang out with you." He gives a little fist pump.

"I'm Yukine." He tells you.

"(Y/N)." You reply.

"So what should we do first?"

You spent the rest of the day with Yukine, running around, playing video games, and walking up and down the streets. It had been a while since you've played with another Regalia and it made you extremely happy.

"So who's your God?" He asks you all of a sudden. You were fine with telling that one boy but telling your new friend... what would he think of you?

"I-I... I don't have one." You reply quietly. He gasps lightly.

"So you were the one Yato told me about." You hear him mutter.

"What?" You ask, not believing that he was the Regalia of the boy you met earlier.

"Come on! Let's introduce you to the gang!" He grabs your hand and you run with Yukine to a house you've never seen.

"Kofuku, Yato, I'm home!" You hear a squeal and Kofuku tackles Yukine in a hug. You turn you head to see the boy from earlier, staring at you with those dull, blue eyes.

==

So how was the first chapter? I tried to make Y/N any age, therefore you can choose. I mean who doesn't like to play video games? I know that there may be a variety of ages reading this so I hope it helped everyone imagine themselves with Yukine-kun.

FYI these chapters may not be very long. Gomen!