2

You move your eyes away from his hard stare and instead focus on the pink haired girl.

"Hello! I'm Kofuku!" She turns to you to say. "You must be that free willed Regalia that Yato-chan can't stop talking about~!"

"I'm (Y/N)." You tell her and she starts to observe your raggedy clothes.

"Let's see here!" She then starts touching your hips, legs, and chest. Yato grunts out loud and smacks Yukine.

"W-w-wha?!" You shriek, falling backwards as an attempt to get away from her. She falls with you and continues her exploration.

"Well, I think that I have some clothes that might fit you~!" Kofuku then skips to a different room, leaving you embarrassed. Yukine falls into a fit of laughter.

"I s-should have told y-you how Kofuku greets p-people." He stutters while holding his stomach. Yato doesn't make an expression and sits down at the table where Daikoku starts setting down plates of food.

"I apologize for my mistress' way of acting. I promise she means good." At that moment, Kofuku comes back out with a stack of clothes.

"Here try these on. If you need help, call me~!" She puts the clothes into your arms and pushes you into the closest bathroom. You sigh, but decide to accept this hospitality. You have been living under a bridge for a while. After all the clothes have been checked, you choose a (f/c) print tee and some jeans. You go back out to the group and sit next to Yukine.

"I knew they would fit you! You can keep them, if you'd like." Kofuku gives you a knowing smile and you blush. "Doesn't (Y/N)-chan look great?" Yukine agrees, while Yato looks away, and Daikoku starts coddling Kofuku. Daikoku, after he stopped drooling over Kofuku, starts serving everyone.

"Thank you for the meal." We all say in unison and begin to eat.

"So, (Y/N), is it true that you have no God yet you can resist the Phantoms?" You nod meekly. You aren't used to this much attention.

"I've seen many Regalias, who were once named, go mad with the darkness of the Phantoms. Not once have I ever seen one survive. What makes you so different?" Yato challenges. You glare at him.

"If I knew, I would have tried to change it." He just rolls his eyes at my answer.

"So what do you do then?" Yukine asks, noticing how dark the aura got between Yato and you.

"Not much. I do um... steal to live." I mutter. Yukine flinched slightly, as if reliving a past happening. "I don't really have any other way. Usually when you have a God, they care for you. But there's no one to do that for me."

"You know what? I'll name you~!" Kofuku claps her hands excitedly.

==