38. I love you, girl

Dante and I have turned the kitchen into our playground. My sweater and my jeans were gone, leaving me clad only in my bra and thong.

The chair I was sitting on earlier was now occupied by Dante. He stared down at me, his gaze burning with ice and fire. Licking his lips, he guided my mouth to his throbbing erection.

I wrapped one hand around the base of him as his length filled my mouth. Besides the slurping noises and Dante's shallow breathing, it was awfully quiet in the kitchen. In the back of my mind, I wondered if Antonia had known to make herself scarce.

Honestly, I didn't care if she heard us. This moment between me and Dante felt so natural I could never be ashamed of it.

My tongue slid down his shaft and sought out his balls. I sucked on them before licking my way back up to the engorged crown. His hand gathered around the base of my bun and his grip tightened in my hair. The sudden upward thrust of his hip caused me to gag and I allowed a rivulet of spit to run down his shaft.

He yanked my head back and then he pinched my bottom lip between his fingers. "Your mouth deserves to be worshipped. Every inch of your beautiful body in fact, from your breasts to your dripping pussy."

He kissed me. Hard. Rough. His tongue dueling with mine. His lips bruising. Just how I liked it.

"Get up," he commanded.

I did as he asked and he led me to a bedroom on the ground floor. We fell into the bed, a tangle of horny limbs and incoherent moans on the crisped white sheets. His fingers and his lips swept over my curves, my skin, my swollen breasts, my eager mouth, and the round globes of my ass.

He bit into my ass cheek before making his way up my back, his tongue dipping into the valley there. He kissed the indentation on my arm where Santiago's bullet had struck me.

I guess he wasn't kidding about worshipping your body, damn. If he keeps this up, I'm going to die of hyperventilation.

My hand shot forward to grab the pillow in front of me when he pressed his dick to my naked ass. He nipped at my shoulders and I cried out. My pussy clenched and unclenched, wanting desperately to be filled by him.

To my disappointment and pleasure, he took his time getting to know my body. My core hummed and desire pooled in my veins as he worshiped my belly and hips. My throat and breasts.

"Dante," I whispered. "This is torture. I need you inside of me."

He stopped to look at me but didn't say anything.

"Please," I begged, my hand reaching between our bodies to circle his shaft.

He shut his eyes and shook his head as if the pleasure was too much. I watched his mouth go slack when I started stroking him up and down. Up and down.

His moan filled my ear and then he was kissing me again. My nipples turned to pebbles. My heartbeat quickened. My pussy throbbed.

"I will give you what you want, cariño, but first I need you to sit on my face." He dropped himself on his back next to me and I suddenly felt shy. "Come on, get up here. Let me taste you."

With my body strumming out of control, I climbed over his body and then spread my legs on either side of his head. He placed his hand under my thighs and butt to steady me, and then his wicked mouth brushed over my pussylips.

My eyes fell shut and pleasure exploded like fireworks behind my eyelids. His skilled tongue found my clit soon after. I looked down and his eyes were on me, watching my face and my curvy figure as my hips started dancing above him.