Bonus Chapter 4

I didn't get a chance to fully swallow the last bite of the most delicious paella I had ever eaten before Dante swooped me into his arms.

"I knew you wouldn't last long," I said, laughing but relieved that he was about to put me out of my misery.

"Shut up and grab the wine, cariño."

I took hold of the half-full bottle of wine in the container and he carried me down a flight of stairs into a room that was nothing like the usual tiny cabins I was expecting to find on a ship. This room was the size of the titanic with a floor-to-ceiling glass wall on the opposite side of the bed. There were no curtains and the ocean felt like it was just a fingertip away.

If this wasn't the very definition of luxury on a yacht, I didn't know what was.

The bed itself was big enough to sleep four people comfortably. Someone had decorated the white sheets with rose petals and had set up giant candles around the airy space. Soft music played from speakers that were built into the curved wooden ceiling, and I noticed that the song playing was one of my favorites.

One could never go wrong with Adele. I loved almost every song she sang.

I turned away from the breathtaking view of the ocean and saw Dante undoing his cufflinks while observing me.

My cheeks heated, and I glanced away for a moment, unable to maintain direct eye contact. I didn't know what it was, but watching a man unrobe was a lot hotter than I wanted to admit.

After the cufflinks were out of the way, he attacked the buttons on his shirt, popping them open in quick succession like a man determined to have his way with his lady. The shirt split open, revealing a solid abdomen and the top part of his wolf tattoo.

I licked my lips as I watched his body move, muscles contorting sexily under the soft lights. His suit pants followed next and the unmistakable erection pressing against his boxer brief turned me on beyond measure.

I could watch him do this for the rest of my life.

My lips quivered in anticipation of his kisses and my hands itched with the need to touch him. Normally, I was always the one who was half undressed while he was fully clothed. The change in dynamic felt nice for a change.

He looked at me and I smiled, waiting for him to get rid of the boxers. He didn't, but he did palm himself through the fabric, causing me to moan out loud. The knowing look in his eyes told me that he was perfectly aware of the effect he had on me.

I couldn't wait for him to have his way with me; to feel him stretch me to the point of pain and ecstasy. I was a virgin when we met, so I had a lot to learn, but with a teacher like him, it wouldn't take long before I knew how to have my way with him as well.

"The bathroom is through that door," he said as he filled our glasses with more delicious wine. "Freshen up and wear the outfit hanging next to the door. When you're done, I want you out here, down on your knees, my dick in your mouth."

A delectable fire hummed in my veins, further igniting my desire.

Without saying a word, I strutted to the bathroom. The sooner I changed into his chosen outfit, the sooner I would get to kiss his tempting mouth again.

I brushed my teeth and freshened up before changing into the complicated lingerie that included a garter belt and stockings. If it wasn't for the picture showing the set on a model, I would have never figured out which of the many strings needed to go where.

Once every sexy piece of the lingerie was where it needed to be, I felt a sense of power I never felt before. It was as if I was truly becoming a woman. A sexy powerful woman who was comfortable enough to wear panties without a crotch.