2. Love at first sight?

??? POV

I was walking down the hallway going to my next class because Frisk had to go to some sort of monster council meeting. I know that she's the monster ambassador but she could've at least said something to the teachers so I wouldn't have to stay. Anyway she left me here with all of these HUMANS. I was walking no down the hallway casually until I heard.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N: FRISK!!!!

(Y/N) then ran up to her and hugged her because he hadn't seen her in such a long time. Little did he no she wasn't Frisk.

???: WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF ME.

(Y/N): Not until you tell me where have you been. It's been a whole YEAR y'know

F/N: Uhhh dude I don't think that's frisk

(Y/N): What do you mean Frisk always wore a sweater and had her hair cut down short.

(F/N): Yeah but i don't remember her having blood red eyes.

(Y/N) was then confused. Frisk never had blood red eyes and come to think of it she never wore a green sweater with a yellow stripe through it. (Y/N) then looked up to see a blushing girl with not blood red eyes but shining ruby eyes. (Y/N) then backed off her then apologized.

(Y/N): I-I'm so s-sorry. Y-you look j-ust like my o-old friend. (Y/N) said as he was embarrassed on what just happened.

??? POV

He just.. Hugged me. The hug felt nice and warm. It felt like I was saf- WAIT NO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHARA YOU HATE HUMANS YOU DONT LIKE THEM.

(Y/N): Are you ok? Your just staring at us-

F/N: Hahaha yeah she looks like a freak with those eyes. They are so unsettling to look at.

Of course they make fun of my eyes. That's how everybody is they take one look at me and think-

F/N: She looks like a demon with those eyes bro.

There it is. A DEMON. That's all they ever thought of me. I quickly ran away to my next class because I didn't want to be standing there awkwardly while someone talks about me.

(Y/N) POV

As the girl ran off. I couldn't feel anything but funny around her. She was pretty and those ruby eyes just captivated me. It's almost summer and I'm getting a crush on a girl that I'll probably won't see In my life again.

F/N: Hey dude. Earth to (Y/N)

(Y/N): Huh what-

F/N: You ok bro? That freak left we can go now.

(Y/N): Y-yeah let's go.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) hugging an embarrassed chibi Chara.

Class was ending and I said bye to F/N and walked home. When I was walking a noticed a familiar person walking the same direction.

(Y/N): (It's that girl again (Y/N) thought)

He went up to her to apologize on what F/N said about her. and also to apologize on hugging her again.

Chara POV

As I was walking through the alley I couldn't stop thinking about that boy. No not the one who called me names he can burn in hell. But the one who hugged me. He was really cute I have to admit and that hug felt really good I wish I could've maybe talked with hi-