8. Birthday suprise

A/N: Im writing this chapter because my birthday was 2 days ago, I'm now 15 so hooray. but yeah 4 of July birthdays are pretty cool because of the fireworks at night so, hope you guys enjoy this story.

Chara pov

As soon I as I opened my eyes, I rushed out of Y/n hug and rushed into the kitchen, I then heard a knock at his door and saw mom and Frisk.

Frisk: Hey Chara!

Toriel: Good morning Child

Chara: Okay so me and Frisk go to the store and Mom makes a cake right?

They nod

Chara: Alright, N/n's birthday is gonna be great!!!

Frisk: Wait, wait, wait, wait, Who is N/n?

Chara: *Blush* o-oh I mean Y/n, hehehehe...

Frisk and Toriel laugh

Chara: Yeah, Yeah, at least i DONT call him fluffy buns.

Toriel then blushed in embarrassment while Frisk and Chara laughs.

Chara: But ima go get Y/n to do something for a while out of the house for a while before me and you go to the store ok frisk?

Frisk nods

Chara: Alright good, Ill be back.

Y/n pov

I woke up to see chara smiling at me while trying to wake me up,

Chara: C'mon N/n, wake up!!!!

Sleepy Y/n: Whyyyyyy, I wanna stay in bed with youuuuuu.

Chara: *giggles* well we can do that later but we got stuff to do today

Y/n: Noooooo, i wanna stay in bed with youuuuu!!!

Chara leans in and pecks his forehead

Chara: C'mon N/n, let's go do something

Y/n: Fineeeeee

With that Chara got y/n up, and now all she needs to do is get him to do something for a while so she can go to the store with Frisk.

Chara: Hey N/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Chara: I have something to do today, You don't mind that right?

Y/n thoughts: i don't mind it but I do at the same time, I just wanna be with her for my birthday.*outside* N-no I don't mind...

Chara: Great! Anyways me and frisk are gonna go to the store, and you go find something to do ok?

Y/n: Guess I'll just watch Tv or someth-

Chara: *grabs shoulder and smile* Your gonna go do something outside ok?

Y/n: W-why do i n-need t-

Chara:*grips harder* OK?

Y/n: Y-yeah sure ok

Chara let's go and hugs Y/n

Chara:Thank you N/n!!!!

Chara Pov

Ok now that i got Y/n to go do something, I'll get frisk from her hiding spot.

Chara: HEY FRISK GET OUT HERE!!!!

Frisk: Yo, he leave yet?

Chara: Yup, Now go find mom so we Can head out

Frisk: Alright Chara, say when are you coming back home?