13. Hello Y/n...

*Frisk Pov*

As soon as I got my bag I left the house while giving a crying Chara a head shake because what she did wasn't right. 

???: FRISK!!

Frisk: What do you want Chara?

Chara: Let me come with you! I want to get back with him! I didn't mean what I said at all! Please let me go so I can talk with him...

I then sighed and gave Chara a hug. Even though she did something wrong I have to forgive her. She was depressed the 3 months wishing that he would just wake up and hug her again.

Frisk: I understand Chara but I don't know if Y/n wants to see you right now...

Chara: Yeah i guess your right *tears up*

Frisk: But look I have a plan *smirk*

Chara: A plan?

Frisk: Yes a plan! You know how the school is having a dance right?

Chara: Yeah what about it?

Frisk: How about you ask him out!

Chara: Really? We just broke up though...

Frisk: No not like actually asking him. More like secret admire type thing y'know?

Chara: Ohhhh so like write him something and play it off as a different person?

Frisk: Exactly!

Chara: I'm not sure if that would work...

Frisk: Oh come on Chara if he is single right now and if someone asked him to the dance he'll probably say yes.

Chara: I don't think that I can do it though...

Frisk: Fine, I guess he'll just go with Betty...

Chara: WHAT!?

Frisk: You already know that she's probably gonna ask him out and sense he's single it's a higher chance he'll say yes to her.

Chara: Arghhhhhh you're right... Fine i'll do it.

Frisk: Ok good. But i'm gonna go check up on him now. You get to writing those notes or whatever.

Chara: A-alright i'll get to it! *runs inside*

*mini timeskip Y/n pov*

What just happened... Chara broke up with me as soon as i got out of the VOID. My fucking luck right hehe... It makes no sense but whatever makes her happy I guess. I wonder how Betty is doing? I shouldn't call her right now because what if Chara calls me saying it was a "mistake" or that "she didn't mean it". Gosh I hope that's the case, I can't stop thinking about her at all.
As soon as I got home I got in the shower and watched some TV because I was bored.

Y/n: Wait can I even still use my powers?

I stood up and focused my energy into my hand. Just like that I had my soul power forming a blade on my right hand.