14. Who the fuck are you?!?

Author's note
Ok you guys won't believe what happens in this chapter. i promise you that it is cool and a start to a new beginning of this story.

3rd pov
The school day went by pretty slow, slower than usual. Betty has been getting close to Y/n since this morning and Chara is seen in the background jealous and a bit upset.

Chara's mind: What the actual hell is Betty doing?! Why is she getting close to him?! Does she know that we "broke up". He might've told her. Damn it im so stupid...

Frisk: Hey Chara, You ok?

Chara: *startled* u-uh Yeah! Of course i'm ok! Why wouldn't i be?

Frisk: Uhh i don't know... Maybe because Betty is getting closer to Y/n...

Chara: I KNOW AND ITS HURTING MY SOUL!!

Chara might've yelled that out and now everyone is looking at her.

Chara: *embarrassed* U-uhmmmm... Sorry everyone!

Betty gives a nasty stare at Chara to which Chara does the same. You can almost feel the tension in the whole cafeteria. But then a specific someone came in.

Y/n: Hey Betty!

Betty: Y/n! *runs up to him*

Betty: What took so long?

Y/n: Ehhh. Some teacher was talking to about some of the new material we're gonna go over.

Betty: Ohhh okk! *hugs*

Y/n: You sure do like hugging a lot dont you *chuckles and hugs Betty*

Betty: Yes! I love hugs!

Chara saw this and started to feel something in her soul. Once again she is feeling a bit of sadness but not jealousy as much. It's been replaced by hate.
Betty then saw this and took it as an opportunity to make her angrier so she got on her tippy toes and gave Y/n a peck on the cheek.
Chara was full with anger after she saw what Betty had done so she got up and left in a hurry.

Betty's thoughts: Serves you right bitch.

Y/n: Uhhh Betty? Why did you kiss my cheek?

Betty: U-uhhh i just felt like i needed to *nervously laughs*

Y/n: Uhmm ok then...

Betty: Anyway let's eat before our lunch period ends.

Y/n: Right.

*mini timeskip*

Y/n and Betty are at there final period of the day. English. They're reading a story called American Dirt which is just a story about a mom and a son running away from a cartel leader and try to escape to America.

Betty quietly: This chapter is sooo lame right Y/n?

He didn't respond. Instead she looked and saw the male asleep on his desk. But it looked like he was still reading.

Betty's thoughts: Omgggg he such a cutie!!!! I need to take a picture of him!

Betty then took a 2 quick pictures of Y/n sleeping because she a fucking weir-
Betty: FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND I'LL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!

Sorry... uhhh because she wanted to save this to tease him later. is that better Betty?
Betty: Yes now continue this story that you never update!