10. A New Friend?

Before you start reading this chapter. I wanna shout out for F0RG0T3N,for giving me this Chapter idea! Gracias Amigo!

Y/n Pov
*TIME SKIP 1 MONTH*

I started to see a bright beam of light through my closed eyes. I opened my eyes and see that it was 6:00 am and also the First day back to school. Jeez this summer passed by so fast like it was almost like it was 2 days. But i don't care i got up and started to get ready for school. After i got done ready doing the basics like showering, Brushing my teeth etc, I decided to call my cute girlfriend!

Y/n: C'mon please answer...

Chara: *tiredly* hello?

Y/n: Good morning Chara!

Charas mood instantly changed from a sleepy tired chara, to a happy chara.

Chara: N/n!!!! Good morning!

Y/n: Wow whats with the mood shift? *chuckles*

Chara: Nothing im just happy to hear your voice!

Y/n: Aww you miss me that much?

Chara: Yes! I wanna see you again!!

Y/n: Well you get to see me today at school.

Chara: What?!? School starts today?

Y/n: Sadly it does so get ready because i wanna see my cute girlfriend today.

Chara: Y-yeah! I-i'll get ready right now!

Y/n: Ok Chara! Love you

Chara: L-love you too N/n!!

I chuckle at how embarrassed she got and hung up. I then start to walk my way to school. when i was walking to school I noticed someone yelling i'm name. I look back just to be jumped on.

Chara: Y/n!!!!! *jumps on him*

Y/n: Chara! *hugs back*

Chara: I missed you so much N/n!

Y/n: I missed you too Chara!

Chara then pecks y/n lips and started to walk to school together.

Y/n: Wheres Frisk at?

Chara: Oh she had a meeting today so she gots an excuse note.

Y/n: Oh ok. Guess it will just be us two~

Chara: Y-yeah! It will!

As they were walking to school they noticed a lot of new people going. There was some new guys staring at Chara like she was the most prettiest person ever. And There was some new girls who were staring at Y/n with hearts in there eyes.

Charas Pov.

Whats with all these slutty looking bitches staring at my boyfriend for?!? They need to stop staring at him or else i'll do something bad to them =). I then gripped Y/n's hand tighter to which he chuckled at and gave me a peck on the head.

Y/n: Chara? Whats wrong *chuckles*

Chara: N-nothing! i-it's that all of these people are staring at you!

Y/n: Awwww your so protective!

Chara then goes full on red and ran to her first class.

3rd pov

Y/n: *in head* Heheheh, Thats Chara!

Y/n then continues to walk to his class. Seeing all the new people starts making his head hurts. He kept on walking then bumped into someone.