Boyfriend Scenario: You Calm Them Down

Raphael:

Now obviously, out of all the brothers, Ralph has the worst temper. And, as his girlfriend, you would be the go to person to get him to calm down. Raph usually NEVER lashes out on you, he can get angry and fussy but he does NOT raise his voice at you. The first time you two had your first little fight, he learned he better not try shit with you because you were more than capable of getting snappy too. You ground Raphael when he's in a heated state, easily calming him down since you get him away from what caused his anger in the first place.

You'll let him pour his guts out to you without saying a single word. You'll give his shell scratches and rubs as he finally starts it simmer down. You and Raph most definitely end up locked in his room away from everyone until he's calm and ready to head out again. When he gets mad and your not around, you'll probably have dozens of calls from his brother, April, or Casey asking you to come talk to him. And without question, you're there for him. And he knows it.

Leonardo:

Now, while Leo isn't as bad as Raph, that does not mean this boy doesn't have his moments. As the 'Leader' he tends to be a bit bossy. And when people don't listen to him, which is mostly all the time, he gets a bit frustrated. Leo seeks you out when he's just been in a frustrating situation, like Raph was questioning his orders again, or no one ever follows his lead. You'll always be able to talk some sense into him, and remind him that while he is the 'Leader,' his brothers will just see him as a brother. Leo can't do much but huff and relax since you always were able to give him a clear minded opinion. You're gentle when you scold him about something silly, and you never invalidate his feelings. He appreciates how much you care and tolerate him when he's ranting.

Leo will spend a few hours with you, watching old DVDs and Space heroes which gets him all happy and giddy very quickly. You always give him your undivided attention and let him know that you're there for him whenever he needs someone to talk to.

Donatello:

In my opinion, Donnie has the second worst temper after Raph. This science boyo has blown up plenty of times and has the best voice for yelling. An angry Donnie, is scarier than an angry Raph. To everyone but you. Since Donnie would turn into a grumpy and pouty mess when you calm him down. It's usually about how his brothers are always teasing him and never taking his intellect seriously. He has his arms crossed a lot when he's mad, glaring at the wall as you talk to him. You joke to him that his brothers just don't get his genius and should just go easy on them. That usually gets Donnie to smile a little. 

Donnie will keep himself shut away in his lab when he's angry until he hears you knocking and wanting to come in. No one else is allowed in, except Splinter, of course. But, Splinter knows you can handle Donnie when he's angry. Donnie doesn't raise his voice at you when he's mad. Not anymore, at least. He lost composure once and regretted it, since you scolded the fear of god into him. His angry was forgotten real quick. You always bring him something to eat when you know he's in a bad mood. You tell him he seemed hangry, and he immediately softens up.

Michelangelo:

This boy. He is a sweetie, but he's also a teenage boy. And he's also the youngest of his brothers. And his brothers are always on him for a mistake, or something he did by accident. Mikey gets mad, but I also feel that he gets upset. Especially when his brothers are always angry at him. So he's more sad and mad. SMAD. When Mikey is smad, this results with YOU getting pissed and needing to be calmed down more than Mikey usually. As his girlfriend, you are his #1 Supporter and Protector. You will throw hands for him, even if it's against his brothers. You don't care. No one hurts Mikey.

You will get him a pizza, watch tv with him, and play video games all day or all night long. You just want him to be happy and not mind what his brothers say to him. There are some times where Mikey will just wanna be held since he feels like his brothers have no faith in him and he's always the mess-up of the group. It hurts seeing Mikey all depressed, so you usually do your best to comfort him. You'll reassure him that his brothers don't mean what they say, and that he's a valued member of the team. Mikey will snuggle you so much and thank you with the sweetest smile on his face. You promise to protect this sweet boy with your life.