Boyfriend Scenario: Hickey : Donnie

Donatello:

Donatello is smart when he leaves hickeys on you. Say goodbye to wearing shorts because he is leaving marks on your inner thighs and even on your chest when he gets the chance. You usually make sure your shorts go down to your knees now and that you never leave your chest exposed. When you and Donnie are alone and he sees it as a chance to have some 'alone time', expect him to pick you up and put you right on his desk before going straight for your thighs. He usually doesn't bite, he's scared of making you bleed.

-

You and April were on your way to the lair, talking about assignments and teachers you disliked.

"My Science teacher keeps expecting me to know everything because she knows my dads a scientist." April scoffed. You laughed.

"Maybe you should get your dad to help you with Science. You tell him you got below a 90 on your last quiz yet?" You smirked. April cringed.

"Let's just keep that between us two." You laughed together before looking around as you came to the manhole cover. April gave a nod and you headed on down.

"You've started doing better in science right Y/N?" April grinned as she climbed down after you.

"Yeah...what's with that grin?" You started walking.

"Oh, I don't know. It just seems you and Donnie have been having some study sessions in his lab a lot recently?"

You tensed before smirking.

"Subtle April." Her eyes lit up.

"Have you two kissed?" You went quiet before sheepishly admitting.

"Yeah...."

April squealed.

"I'm so proud!"

"Shush-" You playfully shoved her as you two finally reached the lair.

"Well, I'm off to Donnie's lab. I gotta get him to take a break." You put a hand on your hip. April wiggled her eyebrows at you. "Oh my god April. Stop that-"

You quickly headed to Donnie's lab, your face red from April's teasing.

"Donatello?" You peeked your head inside, eagerly calling out your boyfriend's name. You tilted your head. "Donnie Bear?" You stepped inside and closed the doors behind you, heading over to the depressed looking Turtle moping at his desk.

His head perked up when he heard you and instantly his mood brightened.

"Honey Suckle!" He stood up and made his way over to you, pulling you to his chest. "God...I'm so glad you're here..."

Being his girlfriend, you could only imagine his brothers said something to make him upset.

"Did they say something about you and me? Because you know..I love you Don..." He froze and scooped you up, heading to his desk.

He set you down and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he pressed his forehead against yours.

"I love you too Angel..." He closed his eyes and you followed his lead as he slowly pushed you onto the table so you were laying flat on your back.

"I love you too.." You muttered gently.

Donnie started kissing at your neck before making his way down, using his hand to pull your sleeve down your shoulder to expose your chest. You shuddered as you felt his lips leaving light kisses.

"M-mm....," You bit your lip as he started sucking to leave marks. "D-Don..."

He pulled away, leaving a lingering kiss on your forehead before pulling your sleeve back onto your shoulder. He then moved back a bit, slowly lifting your leg and kissing at your ankle before making his way to your thigh.

"D-Don...your teasing.." You giggled before you shuddered. "O-oh..." He had lightly bit at your thigh. Donnie biting was rare and you cherished moments like these the most.

"S-sorry honey..." he panted a bit.

"Don't be..." You muttered gently.

He went back to giving your thighs attention, for once, actually nipping. You couldn't help but giggle from his light kisses. You grabbed at his shell, pulling on his bandanna from time to time. He caught you off guard when he got more aggressive than usual and started sucking and biting more desperately.

"D-don-" You let out a shaky breath and whimpered as he bit down once more. Your whimper made him pull away and he started to panic.

"Oh gosh. A-are you okay?" He pulled you up and held you against his chest, holding your flushed form against his.

"I-I'm fine.." You looked up at him while panting.

He went in for a kiss but froze when he heard the door slide open.

"Hey Donnie is Y/N still-..." April froze as she saw you two. It was obvious what you two had just been doing. You looked like a mess and Donnie's bandanna had loosened.

He was also panting with you.

"A-April...listen we were just-" She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll keep this a secret. Girls honor." She whistled as she turned and closed the door behind her.

You slowly looked back at Donnie with a sheepish smile.

"Seems I should have locked that," He smiled and rubbed his nose against yours. "Yeah...but...the others went out to get pizza so...." He grinned as your face went red.

"Oh my god- DONATELL-" He cut you off by pushing you back onto the table, laughing as you covered your face in embarrassment before he continued his work.

---

Next is Mikey!