Leo x Foot Reader: Part 2

It had been a while since you saw the famous Leonardo. After your last run in with him, you had been dying to see him again. It was adorable how he reacted to you kissing him, he seemed so shocked and flustered, it was too amusing. Karai literally spit out her water when you smugly told her what you had done, she scolded you of course. It

was just to catch him off guard is what you told her, though truthfully you found him very endearing and interesting. You dare not tell Shredder who was mad the Turtles had been constantly in the way of his plans, driving him completely insane. He was driving you and Karai crazy with his obsession with taking them down, it was like a schoolgirl with a favorite band or something.

At the moment, you were in what was called Shredder's "Throne Room" that had become more gloomy and depressing than usual. Sushi Roll and Bone Dog were currently getting a new mission from Shredder while you stood with Karai, practically snoring.

"Y/N! Focus!" She nudged you making you simply groan and ignore her.

"Father won't be pleased if he sees you sleeping."

"Is he ever pleased..?" You smirked, opening one of your eyes, seeing her try not to snicker at the comment.

"When these freaks aren't messing up." She smirked back at you.

"So he's never pleased?" She covered her mouth and tried not to laugh. Man, did you love being a part of the Foot, being a bad girl made your life a whole lot more interesting.

"Karai. Y/N!" You heard Shredder call out to you both with the same rasp and dark voice.

"Oh Darth Vader wants us." You whispered with fake fear, making Karai elbow your side with a playful grin before dragging you to stand before your brooding emo master. This guy needs aging cream or something you told yourself. Karai bowed and you playfully followed her lead, sitting up again as he prepared to speak.

"Karai, Y/N, you two will go with Bradford and Xever. Y/N, if the Turtles show up, you will prevent them from interfering with receiving the package from an old friend of mine from Japan." He told you. You snorted.

"You have friends?" He slammed his fist on the arm of his "Throne" chair.

"Watch your tongue Y/N."

"Yes Master Shredder.."

He was lucky Karai pinched your arm so you said something that would appease him.

"Father don't you think going with them will attract suspicion?" Karai motioned to Rahzar and Fish Face, who had begun to leave.

"Do not question my orders. You two WILL go." He stated harshly.

Karai looked hurt before nodding.

"Yes father..."

"Go." He said, waving you and Karai away. You took her hand and led Karai from the "Throne Room" pulling her down the halls to catch up with Sushi Roll and Bone Dog.

"Well this ought to be interesting." You smirked as you both exited his creepy lair.

"You just want to see "Him" again don't you?" Karai rolled her eyes as you grinned.