1

Third Person POV:
...

Its the first day of summer break, Leah's favorite day of the year. The first day of summer means bikinis all day for the next three months, Belly arrives at Cousins for the summer, parties, the deb ball, and many more reasons. Her main favorite thing was being out of the house and away from her parents.

There are about 30 more minutes until Leah is meeting Belly at the Fisher beach house. She's been counting down the minutes since yesterday, she missed her more than words can explain. Belly was her rock, every time you saw Leah there was Belly only a few steps behind. 20 minutes. 10 minutes. 5 minutes.

Belly texted Leah and told her she had arrived. Leah hopped in her car and drove over to the Fisher house, maybe breaking a few laws. The Fisher house was a 10 minute drive from Leah's, but she somehow made it into a 5 minute drive. Once she got there she put the car in park, not even bothering to take the keys out before swinging the door open and running to Belly.

Belly introduced Leah to all of the Fisher family, Leah already knew Belly's mom Laurel and brother Steven. As she was introducing them she saw him, "Him" as in her hookup last summer. Leah was frozen with a shocked expression when Belly brought her back to life introducing her to Susannah and Conrad.

The boys, Belly, and Leah all went into the backyard. Conrad, Steven, and Jeremiah had thrown belly into the pool. Its a tradition that Leah heard all about, every year they start summer with throwing Belly into the pool for a Belly flop. Once Belly had gotten out they all decided to go for a swim.

...

So first chapter, this is kind of just a starter chapter. Mainly just introducing everyone and giving some information about Leah.