2

Leah's POV:
...

"This one would look cute on you!" Belly held up a swimsuit smiling at me. I was in such a rush to get over here I literally only brought myself, I'm surprised I managed to remember my keys. "Bels, why do you have such good taste in clothes?" I envy Belly's closet I honestly want to shop in it sometimes. I put the swimsuit on and looked in the mirror. My gosh do I need a tan or what? "I love it, thanks Jelly Belly!" I turned to pose and smiled at her. " No problem Bean!" I hated that nickname when others used it but I really do have a soft spot for Isabelle Conklin. We headed outside after Belly got her suit on to see that everyone was already out in the pool.

"Nice to see the party started without us!" I said as I rolled my eyes. I sat my towel down by Belly's and sat at the edge of the pool just dipping my feet in. I was catching up with belly about our school year without each other when all of a sudden someone grabbed my feet and pulled me into the pool. "WHAT THE F-" I started to scream before the one and only dirtbag Jeremiah Fisher covered my mouth, "No curse words in this house!" he said with a smirk plastered on his face, I blushed a little before smacking his arm and swimming back to where I was sitting with Belly. I couldn't help but smile while watching Jeremiah play around with the other two boys.

"Wanna go inside and grab some snacks?" Belly asked while looking at me with a weird grin, what's up with this kid? "Uh yeah, sure." I agreed hesitantly. Once we got inside she pushed me into a chair by the counter and stared at me like a weirdo. "Belly? Can I help you?" I asked after a minute of sitting in confusion knowing she wasn't going to explain this before I asked her to. "You like Jere!" she said while giggling, "No" I said plainly, she laughed. Whatever this girl is on I want some. "Yes Leah, Yes you do. You were blushing when he pulled you into the water, and while the boys were messing around in the pool you were smiling and staring at him like a creep." she rambled on, I just sat there knowing I won't get a word in until she's done. "Also I know what happened last summer. Jere can not keep anything to himself." shit. How'd she know it was me, it could've been anyone named Leah. "I don't know what you're talking about bels." she looked at me shook her head and then explained everything that Jeremiah had told her about the hookup, why he ghosted me, and that he liked me... wait...no.

After we grabbed the snacks and headed back to the pool we found the boys laying on the chairs talking. As I was setting the snacks on the table Jeremiah came over to help, we looked each other in the eye for about a good 30 seconds before I turned away blushing. God what has gotten into me. We all sat around talking and joking with each other for about and hour before we all decided to head into the house and get ready for bed. Belly asked me if I wanted to stay the night and I agreed, it gave me more time away from home.

Belly fell asleep about 2 hours ago but I just couldn't stop thinking about Jeremiah. I got out of bed quietly and headed downstairs to get a glass of water. As I turned into the kitchen my eyes were met with his, the man of the hour, ladies and gents, Jeremiah Fisher. He smiled at me and told me to sit. "Why're you up so late?" he questioned once I sat down. "Couldn't sleep, too many things going on in my head." he titled his head confused, "Tell me what's going on in that pretty mind of yours Leah McKay." I laughed at him. " No thanks, don't feel like sharing my feelings with a stranger." I said before getting up to leave, but suddenly he grabbed my arm and asked me to stay.
...

well that's chapter 2 :) sorry these are short chapters I'm just trying to find my groove hang tight