15

Leah's POV:

...

It's been about a week since the breakup, I'm at the beach house with everyone but I've mostly been staying in my room. Everyone's been trying to get me out of this heartbreak depression but I just want to be sad for a minute. I feel like I just need to let my body detox from the relationship, be sad for a minute, and then I'll be fine. I did it with Jeremiah. I've texted and called Avery a few times, he answered once and told me to fuck off and that's when it hit me that we weren't meant to be if we couldn't figure out our problems together.

I decided I was hungry so I went downstairs to grab a snack. "Woah you look... great?" Steven said as I walked into the kitchen. I'll admit I let myself go this past week, I'm currently in jogging pants, a hoodie, with a messy bun that has been in for three days. I walked to get snack and I heard Shayla silently scolding Steven. I decided on some cheez-its and a water and started to head back to my room. When I tried to open the door it was locked, I don't remember even closing the door. "No, you're staying out here. In the real world." Conrad said from behind me. "The real world is full of heartbreak and shitty men, I'd rather be in my room eating my cheez-its." I said with an annoyed tone. I'm not in the mood for this right now.

Jeremiah walked up the stairs and was looking at us confused. "Leah, what's wrong?" He asked as he stood next to Conrad. I pointed at Conrad and rolled my eyes. "I didn't do anything. It's unhealthy to stay in your room all the time and only eat cheez-its, and when was the last time you showered?" He plugged his nose ad he spoke. Ok maybe I haven't showered in three days since the last time belly forced me to. "Come on, bean. You can't stay in there forever, come hangout with me. I'll take you to buy the good muffins." Jeremiah was basically begging me not to lock myself up anymore.

Jeremiah pleaded until I had enough and finally gave in to going out for a beach walk with him. I took a shower and washed my hair, and changed into shorts and a tank top. I snapped a quick mirror picture and posted it on my Instagram story.

Leah

Leah..Mckay12's Story

*Jeremiah liked your story*

I shut my phone off and walked down the stairs to meet Jeremiah. "Like my story huh?" I asked playfully as we headed towards the beach. He looked at me then to the sand. "What can I say, you're a really pretty man." He barely finished his sentence without laughing. My jaw dropped as I looked at him and punched his arm. "Jeremiah Fisher, you have a way with women don't you? Fucking loser." I mumbled the last part under my breath but he heard me and tackled me onto the sand. While he sat on top me tickling me I laid under him punching his arms. He was tickling me so hard that I wiggled and kneed him right in his jingle balls. Oops. "What the fuck, bean. This hurts so bad. There goes our future kids dipshit." He was rolling on the sand holding his privates as he cursed under his breath.

"Our future kids?" I questioned his comment when he finally stopped being a baby and sat up. "I didn't mean that, it was just a joke. I'm sorry." He was fiddling with his fingers and looking at the sand. Does this mean he still wants to be with me? I know I've been telling myself I'm over him, but am I really? I sat there staring at the water, wondering if he wants what I want. I looked over at Jeremiah and was shocked when he was already stating at me. He looked into my eyes and then down at my lips, I did the same. "Leah, I want to kiss you so bad. But I can't." He said breaking eye contact. "Why? If you want it so bad, what's stopping you?" I was really hurt, he wouldn't even look at me. "Jeremiah, look at me and tell me whats stopping you." I said. He looked at me for a second and leaned in and kissed me. It felt like home. It felt like our lips were a puzzle that fit perfectly together. He was made for me and I was made for him.