Chapter 03

Rosa's POVI woke up to scratching on my door

Rosa's POV
I woke up to scratching on my door. I rolled my eyes as I realized that Bella was trying to pick the lock to sneak into my room.

I got up and tiptoed over being as quiet at possible before I carefully leaned forward and started rapidly banging on the door making Bella scream. I burst out laughing before unlocking and opening the door "What do you want at 5:30 am?" I asked making her scowl before getting in my face "Give me your car!" She hisses out. I raised an eyebrow and try to control my temper as I ask "Why?" "Because I'm the oldest and I deserve it! Your just an attention seeking slut!" I hummed before tapping my chin in thought "You know....you actually make a good point there Hells Bells.....Not!" I then slammed the door in her face and locked it.

I ignored her as she banged on the door and instead walked into my bathroom to shower and get ready. 25 minutes later I was ready to go.

I locked my bedroom door before going downstairs and made a to go cup of coffee and snatch up a breakfast sandwich that dad made

I locked my bedroom door before going downstairs and made a to go cup of coffee and snatch up a breakfast sandwich that dad made. 'He really did pay attention to my vertual cooking lessons' I think, touched. I give my dad a kiss on the cheek "Bye, daddy! See you at the diner!" He smiled and said "Bye, sweetie. Have a good day!" I nodded and left.

I arrived early and got my schedule from the overly nice office attendant. 'Trying to score brownie points with the daughter to get with the dad? Seriously?' I think as I see right through her. Ms. Cope was a pretty little redhead in her late 30s, and my dad was single and attractive, but if she likes him then she should straight up tell him and not beat around the bush 'Lord knows my dad is oblivious as can be...'

I shake my head and exit the front office only to hear a loud, belching and turning heads as Bella parks, mortified. All eyes are on her as she climbs out of her truck and steps in a puddle, soaking her sneakers. I cringed at her embarrassing entrance and pity fills me. She slinks toward school, but when she catches sight of me she scoffs and marches up to me "Why didn't you wait for me?!" She demanded making me raise an eyebrow and say "Because A. You take too long to get ready and B. You have your own car" she scowls and then bossily asks "Where's my schedule then?" I give an 'are you stupid?' Look before pointing my thumb in the direction of the front office "In the front office waiting for you" Bella lets out a shriek and says "You're such a stuck up bitch! Can't you help me just once?!"