Chapter 04

Rosa's POVLauren, Jessica, Angela, and I meet up at my locker before heading towards the lunch line

Rosa's POV
Lauren, Jessica, Angela, and I meet up at my locker before heading towards the lunch line. We exit with our trays and look for a table.

Unlike most school lunches, Forks High is actually homemade by the sweet lunch ladies and brought to the cafeteria for the students. My mouth waters as I look at my tray of food. A cheese burger with fries, mixed fruit, a cookie and a side of cheese pizza with a bottle of water.

What? I like food! Better than men....

We find a table where Lauren's boyfriend, Tyler Crowley, is sitting and sit down with him. Two more boys appear and introduce themselves as Eric Yorkie and Ben Cheney.

Tyler is tanner than most of the teens at school (most likely because he's mixed according to Lauren), 6'1 ft tall, and has an athletic build with brown hair and brown eyes. Eric is of Asian descent, standing at 6'1 foot with greasy hair as black as an oil slick, brown eyes, and poor complexion. Ben is 5'7 ft tall (shorter than Angela), and has black hair, golden brown skin, dark brown eyes, and of Asian descent like Eric. He also wears glasses.

Ben clearly has the hots for Angela, but Angela seems more into Eric. I casually sip my water and think 'Let the kids make mistakes. They need to learn somehow, so just stay out of it.'

I noticed Bella awkwardly walking around and looking for a table to sit at. She clearly hasn't had any luck making friends. I sigh and decided to be a nice sister. I wave my hand and yell out "Bella!" Her head snaps to me and she scowls before begrudgingly taking a seat. Suddenly Mike appears and immediately sours my mood "Eric, you met my home girl Rosa" Mike says with a shit eating grin that I desperately want to punch "Your home girl?" Eric asks challengingly making me roll my eyes.

Lauren and Angela shoot me sympathetic looks while Jessica leans over and whispers in excitement and slight jealousy "It's first grade all over again, and you're the shiny new toy" I scoff and glare disgustingly at the horny teenage boys "Lucky me" I say sarcastically. Jessica frowns and asks "You don't like the attention?" I shake my head "No. Especially since I know that they only see me as a good time. I much rather you flirt with me" Jessica looks at me in surprise and asks "Are you a lesbian?" I laugh and say "Bi, actually" her lips form into an 'o' shape and she nods slightly flustered.

"Who are they?" Bella suddenly asks catching my attention. I look over to see five teens sitting at a table on the far side of the cafeteria. "The Cullens" Lauren answers not really caring before turning back to Tyler and talking with him. "They're Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago. They kinda keep to themselves...." Angela explains.

Jessica leans in, swinging into gossip mode "Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett..."

Rosalie is 5'9 ft tall and statuesque, with an elegant figure similar to a model's. She has long wavy blond hair that falls halfway down to the middle of her back that perfectly suits the golden/black eyes that she seems to share with the rest of the Cullens. Emmett stands at 6'5 ft, and he is the tallest of the Cullens. He is very handsome with dimples and slightly curly, dark brown hair that almost looks black, giving him a childish look not often seen in a grown man.