Chapter 14

Rosa's POV
"What the hell are you doing here Alice?"

Alice remained silent for a moment. She chewed on her lip anxiously before saying "You should probably get dressed first..." she went to hand me a pile of clothes but I abruptly smacked the clothes away from me and out of her hands "Just who do you think you are?! You've got some nerve, showing up here after what you did! You're either stupid or you've got a death wish!"

"Rosa—listen please! Everything is better now, isn't it?" Alice said, only pissing me off more making me back hand her across the face "Are you fucking kidding me?! I almost DIED! You knew that I wasn't ready to meet my mates, but you forced me to meet them early for your own selfish reasons! You betrayed my trust and almost got me killed!" Alice was dry sobbing now "I-I know I messed up and not just with you..." my eyes narrowed at that.

"What are you talking about? What did you do now?" I demanded, Alice sniffled before saying "Bella's not Edward's mate. I mistook her for the girl in my vision, it's somebody else...." I snorted "Anyone could've told you that. Bella's just a bloodsinger, if Edward was smart then he'd have drained her by now, mate's are different their blood soothes their bloodlust and makes them feel safe and whole" I said while crossing my arms.

Alice nodded understandingly "I need your help telling Edward..." I looked at her gobsmacked "You're kidding right...? Why the hell would I do anything for you?! After you betrayed me and almost killed me, you show up unannounced and don't even apologize yet you expect me to help you clean up your fucking mess?! Hell no!" Alice flinched and attempted to pacify me "Rosa please-" "No! Get the fuck out now!" I started shoving her towards the window but she held firm. That is until Felix appeared and snatched her up by her neck.

"We'll take care of this, my queen, you just relax" Demetri said when he appeared next to me. I nodded and all three vanished.

I sighed and went to run me an Epson salt bubble bath. I soaked in the tub until my fingers pruned then I got out and rubbed lotion on my body before getting dressed in a new negligee.

 I soaked in the tub until my fingers pruned then I got out and rubbed lotion on my body before getting dressed in a new negligee

I refused to wear the clothes that Alice brought. A.) Because they were hideous and something that Bella would wear, and B.) I didn't want anything from her. Alice isn't even sorry for what she did, she was just sorry that she got in trouble for it.

When I walked out I saw that Marcus was here, he was laying on my bed and when he saw me exit the bathroom he opened his arms for me. I crawled onto the mattress and snuggled into him.

'I can see why Rosalie replaced all my clothes with sexy things. It's comforting feeling my mates skin on mine' I think before drifting off to sleep.

At the Cullen's house

Alice sat on a couch in the living room with her family, the Volturi guard, and Aro and Cauis either glaring at her or giving her disapproving looks.

Alice's head was bowed down and she had her hands clasped in her lap. After confessing the reason that she had gone to Rosa and spoken to her, the kings were furious on behalf of their mate. Edward was relieved to have answers about his and Bella's complicated relationship, but disappointed that he was still mateless.

The Kings had come down to a decision. Bella had no connections to the supernatural, yet knew about it. Alice, while she had an unusual gift their mate had a far better sight than her and her gift was unreliable as she had no idea what her 'visions' meant. Alice also had no mate as her and Jasper were merely companions. This only left the Volturi with one option.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alice and Bella had to die.