Chapter 07

Rosa's POVAfter I was discharged from the hospital, I had a meeting with the tribe elders and the new wolf pack (Which included Sam Uley, Jared Cameron, Paul Lahote, and Embry Call)

Rosa's POV
After I was discharged from the hospital, I had a meeting with the tribe elders and the new wolf pack (Which included Sam Uley, Jared Cameron, Paul Lahote, and Embry Call).

I began training as a shaman with the help of Uncle Quil. The pack had taken to calling me 'Luna' since the moon was apparently above the Alpha aka Sam.

I also tried to keep up with my normal life, which is how I wound up outside a movie theater late at night with Mike, Bella, and Jacob. I was on the phone with Lauren who was profusely apologizing.

"Lauren, it's fine, really. It's not your fault that Tyler and Jess got sick at the same time at your house. Just take care of them and make sure you don't get sick too, okay?" Lauren sighs and says "Okay. Let me know if Mike pulls anything, Tyler and I will beat his ass for you" I smiled "Noted, I need to call Ben see ya at school. Bye" "Bye." I then called Ben only to find out that Angela got that nasty stomach bug too, and he was staying to take care of her.

I sighed and hung up. I turned around to see Mike on the phone with Eric while Bella and Jake awkwardly flirted with each other making roll my eyes and growl in annoyance. Sorry, that's right. You don't know because I forgot to mention it.

When Bella got dumped by Edward, Mike and Eric dumped Jessica and Angela and started hounding Bella. They eventually gave up and started flirting with me. That ended in two black eyes and a broken nose each. Eric gave up, but Mike could NOT take a hint and continued his chase.

He's worse than Zeus on viagra!

I walked over to Bella and Jake and told them about the rest of my friends condition. What? Lauren set up this outing and Bella just overheard and showed up with Jacob. The bitch completely invited herself and her underage boy toy. He literally just turned 16 yesterday! Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?!

Mike walked over and informed us that Eric's mother had answered and told Mike that Eric caught the bug as well.

So we just went to the movies by ourselves. I sat the furthest away from Mike on Jake's other side while Bella sat in between Jake and Mike. We were watching a cheesy action movie called 'Face Punch' it was more of a comedy to me. Mike suddenly got up and bolted to the bathroom. We followed and I heard the god awful retching sound.

"What a marshmallow" Jake says and I look up and see him and Bella walking off to a secluded area. I roll my eyes 'Where's the FBI when you need them?' I think as the meme pops into my head. Mike comes out looking sweaty, pale, and out of it. I groan "Five feet my dude. You got the bug and I sure as hell don't want it" I say before walking off. I 'accidentally' interrupted Jake and Bella's almost kiss.

"Bad news kids. Mike's got the flu" I say making them jump apart. Mike comes up behind me and I immediately scoot away like he has Ebola. "Yeah, I wasn't feeling well before the movie..." this seems to set Jake off as he says "If you're feeling sick then go to a hospital. Want me to put you there?!" Bella and I immediately get between them "Hey, hey! Knock it off!" I say while Bella stupidly says "Whoa! Jake the movie's over!"

I give her a look 'What does the fucking movie have to do with anything?!'

But broken out of my thoughts when Bella suddenly says "Jake....you're burning up. Like.... Like you have a fever or something" I snap my head to Jake and grab his face. I yank him to face me and place the back of my hand on his head. My eyes widened "Oh god...." I mumbled.

Jake looks at me and helplessly says "I don't know what's happening to me..." his voice cracks.

I frowned "I know, baby, don't worry. Let's get you home and everything will be alright" he looks at me and trusts me. I walk him to my car and drive him to his house.

What happened after..... I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. This was Jake's destiny, and all I could do was support him and offer him guidance  onto his path.

That's my job as the Luna.