Take me with you

Following the events from last night the two were still glued to the bed, falling asleep soon after in the same position. Despite the peaceful atmosphere around them, Vegas remained emotionally unstable.

In the past few years working with his father had made him become more and more ruthless. His humanity was slowly disappearing. It was only natural for some of his happiest moments to disappear. Spending the recent week with Pete made him feel...well simply that it made him feel emotions and compassion.

Having these sudden rush of new emotions that his body wasn't used to caused his mind to reminisce deep into his past. As if he'd always experienced these emotions all along. With that he fell into a deep sleep tortured by his dreams.

It was going to be a long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"8! 9! 10! READY OR NOT WHEREVER YOU ARE HERE I COME!!" a young 12 year-old Vegas counted up to ten covering up his eyes. Him and Macau were in their back courtyard playing hide and seek. It was springtime, the warm sun shined in the court, the flower beddings in the garden bloomed. The fresh smell of jasmines clouded their surroundings.

Young Vegas walked around the nearby lily pond, leaping from one stone to the other. He snickered to himself, he knew exactly where Macau had hidden. It was the same spot every time, but his brother believed it was the best place to hide.

He talked towards the large bushes spotting the bright red stripes on a pair of shoes. He reached stuck out a arm in the branches and grabbed a hold of the other's earlobe.
"Ahhhh" Macau screamed jumping up from being crouched on the soil.

"Awww that was so fast how did you find me?!" the eight-year old Macau asked in a tiny voice.
"Ughh just because you can't see the seeker does not mean they can't see you dummy" Vegas stuck his tongue out.

"Hey! Who you calling dummy, I'm gonna tell mom!" Macau whined but Vegas continued tugging on his ear moving him out of the bushes and into the open.
"Ehhh let goooo!"
Vegas smiled as his younger brother continued to whine until the he reached out for his stomach.

"Ahhhahahahahah Macau noo stop it! Okay see I let go! I let go!!"
Vegas started to giggle as the other tickled him.
"Take that!" Macau yelled feeling proud of his revenge scheme.
The two crashed onto the ground from laughter as they had their tickle fight. Vegas's back was towards the ground, Macau on top of him their hands wrapped around each other's waist.

"Ahem Boys!"
The two stopped immediately as their in-mansion maid called out to them.
"Mr. Vegas your father has asked to speak with you."
The laugher on the brothers faces dropped and became serious. Vegas got up from the ground and walked behind the maid following her to the house. He looked back to see his brother anxiously getting up and fixing his shorts.

"Wait why are we heading to the weapons room?" Vegas asked the maid as this was an odd place for him to see his father.
The maid led him to the door and left. Behind the door was a flight of stairs leading him downstairs. The walls in the basement were filled with weaponry; revolvers, rifles, you name it. Seeing them made Vegas gulp.

His father was standing near the shooting range. There was a table with some smaller guns, ammo, ear muffle , and in front was a red target.
"Papa why did you call me here?" the young boy asked.

"My son it is time you learn how to use a gun for the first time. You are the first son of the minor family and it is only time you take over my legacy" his father went on a tangent.
At this age Vegas was old enough to understand some of his family's history, but he was scared.

"Come here son" his father gripped his shoulder bringing him to the table where a selection of weapons were layed out. His father picked out a small handgun the grip of it coated in a wooden texture. He filled the gun up with some ammo and gave Vegas a pair of muffles. Grabbing him he positioned Vegas in the right stance and placed the gun in his hands.