Chapter(0) Money Is The Key To Happiness

[A/N; I honestly think this is cringe.
Don't forget that i can read your comments y'all. My native language isn't english. I'm sorry. You can tell me if i made mistakes, i'll fix it. Just don't be rude please🕳🚶‍♀️]

p.s; can you guys vote pls?🗿

______________________________________

Have you ever thought that if you have tons of money, you can solve all your problems?

Well, i don't know about other people but y/n can solve everything with money.

When she was 5 year old 'Fujiwara Family' adopted her from an orphanage.

She was extremely happy when they told her that they're her parents from now on because she finally has someone who really love and want her.

Beside they're really rich so she always got everything she want toys,clothes,shoes,ect...

Fujiwara family only have a son. His name is Nakamura. So they decided to adopt y/n. He was 9 year old at that time.

Y/n's step brother is nice to her and he loves her as much as his parents dose.

When she became 11 years old, her parents told her that Nakamura can't play with her anymore because he has been suffering from an illness.

Since that time she hasn't seen her brother but they said he is at the hospital so she just let it go and move on.

When she goes to high school(first year) she met with Shiho and eventually became friend with Yutori, Tenji, Shibe and Yuuichi.

They're friends.

Now...and forever...

That's what she thought...

Until that happened.

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ

[Warning: My native language is not english, so there will be some grammar mistakes]