Chapter(1) Is yuuichi doubting his friends?

In class 2-A

{Yuuichi's pov}

Shibe ; "OOH! Look like yuuichi saved up seventy thousand, GOOD GOING"

Yuuichi ; "...HAHA"

Shibe ; "But my parents could've easily prepared seventy thousand if you only asked..."

Shiho ; "That's not a good way to phrase it, I think

That makes it look like you're donating to yuuichi. We're all friends, so we should all be of equal footing.

In the first place, you're always like this, not even y/n is like you. YOU IMMEDIATELY TALK LIKE YOU'RE THE SUPERIOR BEING HERE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR FATHER'S A CITY COUNCILOR"

Y/n ; "AH! Shiho I think he got it by now" she said with anxiety. I think she looks cute whenever she try to prevert those two from killing each other.

Tenji ; "That's enough sawaragi. Shibe didn't mean any harm. He's just the type to say those kinds of things"

They saw tenji and yutori coming straight to them.

Y/n ; *sigh* "Thank god that you came tenji. If not, they'll never stop."

Tenji ; "Yeah. The important thing is yuuichi can join us on the school trip. Anything else you want to say kokorogi?"

Yutori ; "...No..." she shyly said back.

Shibe ; "YEP that's right"

Shiho ; "Then once again..."

They try to say it smoothly again.

Shibe ; "THANK GOODNESS, YUUICHI"

Shiho ; "I didn't worry at all. But yeah, I'm glad you can come"

Tenji ; "I can't wait for the trip"

Yutori ; "G-GOOD JOB, YUUICHI"

Y/n ; "Let's have fun together at trip" she smiled at me.

She should always smile. Smiling suit her. I wonder will she pretty when she cry or angry. I've never seen her getting angry.

Yuuichi ; "Thanks, guys"

'WE'RE FRIENDS'

'NOW...AND FOREVER...THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT...'

'UNTIL THAT HAPPENED'

{Second person's pov}

A few days later...

Teacher ; "Class it's hard for us to say it. But this is an important matter for all of you. Yesterday, The collected school trip fees of the class totaling 30 million yen...was stolen.

It seems that the culprit is someone from the class

If you have a hunch, say it. You can tell me who it is at the faculty room"

Shiho ; "I'm very sorry everyone"

Shibe ; "I'm liable for all of this"

Then she starts to say that it was her duty to hand over the money to the teacher but due to some circumstances, she left it in her locker for a shot time and left for a few minutes. But when she came back the money was gone.

Then she start saying like she was sure that the culprit is in this class.

'What a drag...' y/n thought.

So shiho stay left behind the classroom in case someone would give it back.

Yuuichi have a part time job so he start to leave from the classroom.