Chapter(2) The answer to this question is 'yes'

{Second person's pov}

Particularly shiho, everyone appeared shocked. She was on the verge of screaming when tenji and yuuichi intervened just in time to silence her.

"It's time for the second question. The second questioner is sawagiri shiho"

Shiho; "Question-1+1=2"

Manabu; "Alright everyone. Ready with your answers. Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san. PLease tell us the answer when you are ready."

NO.

Manabu; "WRONG!!!<3 THE CORRECT ANSWER IS YES"

{Y/n's pov}

'A TRAITOR'

'Someone did that on purpose. Nobody is that stupid. But why did they even lie about that? '

"For question 3. The questioner is Mikasa Tenji."

Tenji; "Question- Japan is also known as Nippon."

Manabu; "Kokkuri-san. Kokkuri-san. Please tell us the answer when you are ready. No. Wrong again! The correct answer is yes!"

When Y/n look at yuuichi. He seems focused on something.

"Question 4. The questioner is Katagiri Yuuichi."

A few moments later, he finally asks the question.

'What is taking him so long to ask the given question?'

Yuuichi; "Question- There are 7 days in a week"

Manabu; "Kokkuri-san. Kokkuri-san. Please tell us the answer when you are ready. No, that's incorrect!"

Manabu; "Question 5. The questioner is Fujuwara Y/n"

A card was taken by her. Once she see the card, she finally understand the significance of the event. And at once, her eyes become wide.

It say 'The question will be provided by the questioner'

Move the coin to 'yes' to win the round.

The questioner's debt will be halved if the answer is 'no'.

Y/n was thinking 'That's why the previous answers had been incorrect? Did shiho, shibe and tenji moved the coin to 'no'? That's why yuuichi taking so long to ask the question? But yuuichi would never do that right? I know he wouldn't betray us'.

'If he wouldn't do that, then why would I do something like that. Even thought I don't like some people in this group, there's no reason for me to betray'

Y/n; "Question- 2×2=4"

Manabu; "Kokkuri-san. Kokkuri-san. Please tell us the answer when you are ready....No, that's incorrect!"

'There's a traitor but Yutori couldn't be a traitor 'cause the last place penalty have to shoulder all our debts'

'Yuuichi couldn't be too, so the traitor is among Shiho, Shibe and Tenji'

'Of course I'm rich but not like Shibe, Shibe is richest in all of us so he wouldn't do something like that...the traitor is Shiho or Tenji'

'But I can't assume anything yet. The traitor is the one who makes us involve in this game. Maybe his intention is not money. Maybe his intention is to destroy our friendship'

"Well. It's time for the final question! If the question isn't unanimously and correctly answered. It's game over! The sixth question will be asked by Kokorogi Yutori"

Yutori; "Question..."

"We, after all of this, will still be friends forever"

'Oh...this is a difficult question...'

'I'm not sure i will still be friends after all of this but of course I'll just answer yes'

Everyone seems like begin to sweat.

Manabu; "Come on everyone. Cast your votes!"

"Well, to give you a hint, the answer to the question is yes!Hehe... "

"But it seems that despite knowing the answer, there'll still be someone who will be voting no, isn't it?"

"Anyway you can choose no as a last resort too, to activate the minority vote rule and move the coin to yes!"

"But it'll be awkward if everyone chooses no! Haha!"

"Ok, everyone! It's time to decide!"

Yuuichi; "Ah, just a moment, please"

"Before we vote for the last round..."

'Why is he speaking?!!'

'There's a rule that you'll be doubling your debt if you talk Yuuichi!!!'

"Do any of you know what color is the panties Sawaragi is wearing now?"

'TF!?'

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ
___________________________________

I know I make a lot of mistakes and I'M SO SORRYYYYY

I KEEP WRITING THIS JUST BECAUSE OF BOREDOM. PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN Y'ALL😭