Chapter(6) As expected, that's unbelievable

Love brings to light a lover's noble and hidden qualities_ his rare and exceptional traits: it is thus liable to deceptive as to his normal character.

_FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
___________________________________

{Second person's pov}

Backbite Sugoroku (fifth round)

Manabu Sensei; "Oh no~ You guys Suprised Sensei~ No way...such 'backbite' like these showing up~"

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ

Shibe; "Yutori was a prostitute..? So that mean...she sold her body to older guys...? And Y/n stalked Yuuichi...? Isn't it creepy...?"

Tenji; "SHIBE!!!"

Tenji punches Shibe suddenly but he deserves it.

Tenji; "Yuuichi could i ask you to take care of Kokorogi and Y/n...?"

Yuuichi; "Yeah..but what good could i be for them..."

Tenji; "Are you dense?! Just stay by their side... We'll separate until everyone have calm down"

Manabu Sensei; "Since it's look like they're busy, I'll sum up the results for now.... This time Yutori and Y/n will advance five spaces and the other will advance one space"

Y/n notices Yutori and Yuuichi are talking about something...but she couldn't care less about that.

She feels like her head is under water right now...

After that, she saw Yuuichi approaches her.

She could feel her blood rushing, every thump, every beat.

Y/n thinks she's a trash, with no talent but only have money.

So it would be no surprise if Yuuichi hate her now 'cause she even stalked him...

'Should I jump from here...?' is all she can think right now.

He tried to talk to her but she just staring at the ground.

Yuuichi; "Y/n...what's wrong...?"

Y/n; "Nothing..."

Yuuichi; "You're upset, it's not nothing, you can tell me"

Y/n; "You can't help, you wouldn't understand..."

Yuuichi; "I can- actually, I don't know how to... but I can help."

He took her hand so she leaned against his arm with voice trembled...and heart flutter.

Suddenly she felt dizzy and collapsed into his arms.

He whispers something to her afterward.

Yuuichi; "Sorry for saying something stupid like that but by saying that is enough for you to trust me, right?"

Y/n feels her face hot and she might explode, so she just nodded.

But to some people's eyes, it's seem like Yuuchi just kill two birds with one stone.

Then Shiho and Yutori get in a fight because Yutori said she doesn't want to be near Shiho for the time being and she only want to be near Yuuichi.

I guess you can tell how Y/n feels at the moment Yutori said that but it's not a good time to be mad at Yutori, she need to be patience for some reason.

But Shiho said, when she saved Yutori from the bullys after she entered high school, Yutori told her that in junior high, she prostituted herself.

So she promised her that she won't tell anyone about that and told her to be friends...

Shiho; "I would never break a promise with a friend!"

Tenji also said something like he believes Shiho because he knows her best.

'Welp...look like Tenji is still Shiho's side...and...Shibe is still angry about that' Y/n thought.

No one decided to talk about Y/n stalking Yuuichi cause it's awkward and they afraid that Y/n will cry again if they say about that.

After all, even Yuuichi is not mad at Y/n so they have no right to judge about her.

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ

Manabu Sensei; "Hey hey, stop flirting and let's continue on already!"

Yuuichi; "I- um...I'm sorry, but Tenji, could you go on ahead?"

Tenji; "Got it"

3 minutes later...

Yuuichi; "Get a hold of yourself, Sawaragi!!!"

Yuuichi slaps Shiho...

Yuuichi "S...Sorry, Sawaragi...but this time, it's your fault. There's no way Y/n and Kokorogi could've put in that Kageguchi theirselves!"

Yuuichi; "Basically there's no reason for doing such a thing!"

Shiho; "...Yuuichi, you don't get it. Women will do anything to get what they want! Wouldn't you agree...? Y/n, Yutori"

"...Yeah" "You're right..." Y/n and Yutori answered.

There's the only one who is pleased to see the girls arguing...

That person is thinking the bond between their friendship is start to breaking.

Manabu Sensei; "Well who's gonna go next?"

Y/n; "I'll go."

They start to go one by one after Y/n.

Manabu; "Well, look like everyone's done submitting!"

Sixth Round

Manabu Sensei; "This time, there were two exposures"

"The truth is Sawaragi Shiho usually wares men's boxer briefs! In grey or black!"

"Eh~ one more,...this one kinda interesting!"

"Truth is, Mikasa Tenji's lying about his age!"

Tenji explained that he is one year older than his friends...

But he said Shiho is the only one who know about that...

Of course, Shiho denied she didn't do such a thing like that.

Shiho advances five spaces, Tenji - four spaces, and the others advances one space.

Shiho got special chance, it's for designate one person amongst themselves.

In other words, she has a 'special chance' to aim for a huge reversal.

Manabu Sensei; "Well... who will you choose, Shiho...?"

............

Shibe; "Pick me this time, Shiho"

Tenji; "Shibe..."

Shibe said he told mean things to everyone but he still want to be everyone's friends. So Shiho should choose him and there's isn't single thing that he's worried about being discovered.

But soon, it's turn out that his father is a sumbag...

Y/n; 'Oh no...must be suck for him...'

Then Tenji keeps accusing Shibe that he is no different like father.

Thus, it's better to keep a distance for the time being until suspicions are cleared.

In that case, Shiho advances nine spaces.

Seventh Round

Manabu Sensei; "Shibe is this legit? If it is then even Sensei will want to seriously back off..."

Y/n; 'He's doing it again...'

Manabu Sensei; "Truth is Shibe Makoto,... used to be a killer..."

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ
___________________________________

Y/n is such a mood.