Chapter(5) I'm sure you guys have much to say don't 'cha?

Manabu Sensei; "Sawaragi is in love with Katagiri Yuuichi,..."

"But wait...there's more"

"And the same Sawaragi Shiho...has been in a relationship with Mikasa Tenji"

Y/n; 'Shibe and Yuuichi seem shocked'

Yuuichi; 'Sawaragi... you...'

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ

{Second person's pov}

The most popular thing that breaks up friendships are 'love affairs'.

Shibe Makoto likes Sawaragi Shiho, but Sawaragi Shiho likes Katagiri Yuuichi and Katagiri treasures his friendship with Shibe Makoto.

More over, Sawaragi dated Mikasa Tenji in the past....

Of course Y/n knew about that. She is Shiho's bestfriend, after all. But the problem is Shiho gonna think Y/n is traitor 'cause she is one of the people that know about Tenji and hers past, so Y/n have to be careful.

Shiho advance five spaces and the other advance one space.

Manabu Sensei; "Well then,...it's free until the nextbite submission! Chat however you like! I'm sure you guys have much to say, don't 'cha?"

Shibe; "What he said just now... is that true?"

Yuuichi; "H-hey wait a second Shibe. Now's not the time for that..."

Y/n; "Yuuichi's right Shibe, and you shouldn't mad at Shiho for that. She has every right to date whoever she want."

However Y/n hate Shiho for liking Yuuichi, every person has every right to be date whoever they want. Nobody should be judge the other for that.

Except for Yuuichi, of course. She won't allow anyone to touch her Yuuichi.

Shibe; " 'FOR THAT'...? Maybe you guys think this is nothing matter but this is important to me!"

"And you are rather unusually calm aren't 'cha? ...Could it be? You guys knew about it all this times?!"

Tenji; "Just drop it, Shibe, A man's jealousy is unsightly"

Shibe; "Tenji, shut the fuck up! You have no say in this-"

Tenji; "Oh but I do. Since I'm Shiho's ex-boyfriend. I have always... intimately aware about her, moreso than you"

Y/n; 'Tsk, such a show off...'

Shiho; "STOP IT ALREADY!!!"

Y/n; 'Damn, so dramatic and noisy...'

Shiho explained that her and Tenji pretended to date in front of their parents 'cause their father suggested that there can be no other husband for Shiho than Tenji.

Y/n; 'Shibe seems relieved that there's not a single romantic feeling involved'

But Tenji starts saying that he really did love Shiho and even now he still love her.

Y/n; 'Wtf is going on? K-drama?...'

They starts bickering afterward so Yuuichi interrupts them in order to stop them.

Yutori; "Are you ok, Shiho?"

Shiho; "Yeah... thanks, Yutori"

Yutori; "...Yet...well...Shiho, you actually like Yuuichi then, right?"

"And not only Shibe, Mikasa likes you too..."

"You truly are amazing huh? You're beautiful, smart and fashionable too..."