Chapter(7) Yuuichi's pretty stupid, ain't he?

A/n- Sorry for the lack of update. I was in the hospital.
__________________________________

ⓉⓄⓂⓄⒹⒶⒸⒽⒾ ⒼⒶⓂⒺ

{Second person's pov}

Manabu Sensei; "Hey, hey Shibe. Is it true that you used to be a killer?"

Y/n; 'I can't imagine Shibe as a killer. If he's a real killer, he've been in the jail now. Because he's stupid.'

Shibe; "There's no way I have!!!"

Shibe; "Manabu Sensei. That kageguchi is obviously a lie! Hurry up and give whoever wrote this 'divine punishment' "

Manabu Sensei; "Oh really? Well if you say it's a lie, then prove it yourself"

Shibe; "Pro-prove it?! I'm saying I didn't do it! Can't you search and see if I have any prior convictions?!"

Manabu Sensei replied his father could had erase any record crimes. Thus, having no prior convictions can't prove anything.

So he said to asked the god. To have god survey to see if they believe what Shibe say.

Shibe is now begging for the god to believe what he say.
"Because I have no reason to kill anyone!!! Honestly I haven't had any trouble in my life. And whatever trouble I did have, my dad would take care of it!!!"

Y/n; 'Just like I've always said before. Shibe's fucking stupid...'

[Do you believe Shibe?]
|I believe him - 1%|
|I don't believe him - 99%|

Manabu Sensei; "And now Shibe moves 6 spaces and pull ahead to 1st place!"

[Shibe
Shiho
Yutori
Y/n
Yuuichi
Tenji]

Yuuichi; "It's ok Shibe. There's no way you can kill someone. I believe in you."

Yuuichi told that the game have been bugging him since the beginning and it isn't fair at all. They trusted each other at the beginning and moved together, but their debt increased by 3 million for a game with a reward of 2 million.

Since there is an audience, it means there is management too. And an unfair game isn't fun to watch. That made him conclude one thing.

He recalled that in the 6th period, Yutori 's doubt went by 200k. Manabu also said that the game is normal Sugoroku and in the normal Sugoroku there are positive and negative spaces, which keeps the game fair and fun.

Yuuichi; "Then if we had belived in each other and progressed through this kageguchi sugoroku one space every turn, we should have ended the game with no increase or decrease in our doubt... That's my theory."

Yuuichi stated that the trouble with the game is that you don't know who wrote what. But from now on, except the person on top, the rest will write bad-mouths for themselves only. That way, if someone doesn't have a bad-mouth it will mean they are the traitor.

Everyone agree, except for Tenji.

Tenji; "I'm against it!"

Y/n; 'Can you be more obvious...'

Yuuichi; "Tenji...Why, even though everyone else is for it...or, is it plan is inconvenient for you...?"

Tenji; "Yuuichi, do you really know who the traitor is...?"

Yuuichi; "O-of course. Why so suddenly...? It's easy for me to say but are you so sure? If I said it, then our relationship would never be the same."

Tenji; "Then you should say it!"

Tenji told him that if they end up wasting time and this doesn't work, he wants him to name the traitor. But if he doesn't have proof, he will never listen to Yuuichi again.