𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 took Wanda's hand and placed it on her chest, her lips quivering as she began to speak. "Wanda you have to do it, the stone is inside of me and your the only one who can destroy it."

"No, no, I can't." Wanda cried, her voice cracking while she continuously shook her head.

They were running out of time, Andrea looked over Wanda's shoulder, Thanos was getting closer and closer. "We're running out of time." Both girls eyes met, it was clear neither of them wanted this. "I love you Wanda."

Wanda pushed the powers out of her as they flowed into Andrea, loud cries escaping the red-head while the brunette was being drained. A small tear slipped from Andrea's eye before she closed them, blue wisps surrounded her body as the stone began breaking. Wanda reached out her other arm to hold Thanos back.

Shards of stone flew out of Andrea's lifeless body, the air turned blue as it exploded throughout the area before slowly turning back to normal.

Wanda lay on the ground, face stained with water as she had just killed the love of her life. While Wanda was mourning, she didn't realise what Thanos was doing until behind her shon blue once more and the broken stone was coming back together again. A loud gasp came from Andrea's alive body.

"NO!" Wanda screamed, before she could stop him he had flung her across the ground.

The hand which had the gauntlet on wrapped around Andrea's neck, chocking the life out of her as his other hand forced itself into her chest where the stone was.

Andrea dropped to the ground, one last tear escaping her eye.

Then there was nothingness.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes twitched rapidly as well did her hands, blueness shot out of her palms making Stephen Strange duck. Loud calls echoed in her head before her eyes opened quickly. Before anyone in the room could react, she had already balled her fists up, her power surrounding it.

"Where the hell am I?!" She questioned, a hint of anger in her eyes.

"Andrea, your in Karmar-Taj. Thanos took the stone from you, it made you collapse into a coma, you even stopped breathing for a little while but you came back." Wong explained.

Memories flooded into Andrea's mind, Wanda killed her, then Thanos did...Wanda. She shook her powers away before asking, "Where's Wanda?" There was a long silence before they started explaining.

After they had filled her in on everything, the two sorcerers decided to let her rest.

"Wanda can't know Andrea's alive." Strange informed, Wong raised his eyebrow in confusion, "It would break her, even more broken than she is now."

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

don't be a silent reader
vote, follow, comment
<3