𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 multiverse made her head spin as Stephen still clung onto her hand, the fact of leaving Wanda like that made her angry, she no longer wanted to be close to Stephen but had to be so she wouldn't lose him.

Many of the different universes astonished Andrea, there was one made out of bees, water, blocks, paint, stark technology. When she saw the Stark logo, her heart tore up slightly by thinking of the man who used to be a father figure to her when her own dad had passed away. The distorted yells of the three soon came to a grunt when they landed on they're backs, Andrea hitting hers against a concrete wall.

"You okay?" Strange panted while asking Chavez, then turned to look at the other girl, a sorry look going her way. Andrea ignored him before brushing the dust off her clothes and standing up, offering Chavez a hand to get up as well.

"You guys saved me." America stated.

Andrea scoffed, "Kid, as long as Wanda is breathing, you most definitely haven't been saved."

Stephen shot her a glare, "Ignore her, she's just annoyed with me."

The woman folded her arms before turning to look at her surroundings, it was New York City covered in beautiful flowers and vines, trees were at its fullest and the sky wasn't dull. She leaned over the edge of the roof, the streets were filled with what looked like tiny humans from the roof and cars that would stop and go when told.

"This universe doesn't seem that bad." Andrea shrugged.

"Don't get your hopes up." Strange said.

"Surprise you didn't puke." Chavez joked.

"It's not our first weird trip, kid. So this is New York in the Multi-." Before Strange could finish he hunched over a wide pipe and began throwing up.

"Yep, there it is." She awkwardly said then turned to Andrea waiting for her to puke also.

"I don't get sick"

Ever since Andrea discovered these abilities, she had never aged, she never had the flu, she had never been sick. She watched her whole family die of illnesses while she could do nothing but watch. The only person who got her through it all was Tony Stark and of course, Wanda.

Strange's cape had a gaping hole through it with black smoke smudged around, it still worked somehow but wasn't much powerful. Luckily, Stephen had Andrea with him if a threat appeared.

"So, how do we get back home? This new universe doesn't suit me." Andrea said.

"You gotta open a portal and get us back there right now." Strange commanded to the kid.

"I don't know how." America replied.

"You just did it." Andrea and Strange spoke at the same time.

"Not on purpose!"