𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐒

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

ANDREA sat across from the girl named America Chavez with Doctor Strange and Wong by either side of her. They had just saved the kid by killing a monster which was after her and was now explaining the Multiverse to us.

"Look, you need to explain what's going on because quite frankly, we're all a bit confused. Why was that octopus trying to eat you?" Andrea said to Chavez.

The girl in front of them didn't reply. Her mouth was widened slightly as if she was about to drool. Her eyes glued onto The Azure Enchantress (Andrea).

"Stop gazing at Andrea and answer the question." Strange said firmly.

Her cheeks blushed red before she cleared her throat. "That thing was trying to kidnap me." The girl corrected, "It's like a henchman who works for a demon. All we knew is that they wanted to take my power for themselves."

"What power?" Strange asked.

"I can travel the multiverse." America stated as if it was no big deal.

"What?"

"You can physically move from one universe to another?" Wong questioned. America hummed in response.

"How?" Stephen urged for the answer.

"That"s the problem. I don't know how. Can't control it. Only happens when I'm really afraid." She responded.

Andrea crossed her arms and lightly chuckled, "That's bloody helpful." Wong nudged her gently, not tolerating her sarcasm.

"Okay. And did Other Me know how to defeat this demon?" Stephen asked.

"Well, you guys knew of this magical book of pure good that gives a sorcerer whatever they need to defeat their enemy."

"The Book of Vishanti? It's not real. It's a fairy tale. It doesn't exist." Strange shook his head.

"Actually, it does." Wong began, all heads turned to him, "I found out in the book you get when you become Sorcerer Supreme." Andrea rolled her eyes at how he's always bragging that he has a higher role than Stephen now.

"You're not the Sorcerer Supreme?" America curiously questioned.

"No, I'm not the Sorcerer Supreme." Strange said.

"Other You was Sorcerer Supreme of his universe."

"He used to be, but he got blipped for five years." Andrea told, the kid looked confused at what she meant.