𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes were closed, her body wasn't moving, yet she could see things. Walls that have been carved into, beacons of fire that are centred in every corner, monsters made out of rock kneeled before The Scarlet Witch as she stood tall with her powers on display while Wong stood scared. Andrea was connecting her mind with Wanda's. She didn't know how or why but it suddenly happened.

Wanda could feel Andrea present although she couldn't see her physical body. The witch closed her eyes then opened once more except red was now circling them. Wanda could see where Andrea was, in a different universe, she could see Dr Strange passed out on the floor in what it looks like a contained box and America Chavez waking up in another. Wanda could also see Andrea was passed out as well as Strange. Wanda grew calm at the sight of seeing Andrea sleeping.

"Andrea, I'm coming, you best leave before I show."

Wanda's voice echoed quietly in Andrea's head before her eyelids shot open, realising she and Wanda had made contact with each other. Her voice lingered through Andrea's head still as she still lay on the floor. A soft smile was on her face from hearing her voice once more but soon dropped when what Wanda had said sounded like a warning. Wanda didn't want Andrea to get hurt, Andrea was glad she got a warning though, so she could be prepared for when her love does arrive.

Standing up slowly, loud bangs and thumps were coming from America as she slammed her palms onto the glass of the contained box she was in which was next to Andrea's. She looked over at Stephen, who was in a box the other side of her, it looked like he had recently got up and was aware of their surroundings, he began questioning any scientists on where they were. It seemed as if they were in a lab with the tech computers planted everywhere and people in lab coats holding iPads with dna and blood results on it, presumably theirs.

Soon the anxiety caught up with Andrea. Her head ached and her heart felt like jumping out of her body as she was stuck in a small space. Her eyes flashed blue continuously as her breath rapidly came out of her mouth. Small spaces or confined spaces with no way out triggered her, she hated it. Without realising, Andrea was pacing back and fourth. In between her fingers was consumed with her powers that shon, catching Strange's attention.

"Let us out now." Stephen spoke loudly with worry in his voice for Andrea, when he realised he wasn't getting anywhere he spoke again, "If your not gonna let me or the kid out at least let Andrea out, look at what your doing to her."

One of the scientists, who turned out to be a variant of Christine Palmer (Stephen's ex), noticed Andrea but soon turned her attention back to Stephen.

"She can't be let out, she's too dangerous and we don't know if we can trust her or not." This universes version of Christine explained, "I'm sorry Stephen."