𝐒𝐈𝐗

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀'𝐒 hand flew in front of her as Wanda floated down, now by her side. Dark blue sparks fell out her palms and encased around America's hair, dragging her back and throwing her into Wanda's grasp.

Dr Strange was quick to react. He sent sorcery rings their way, only for Wanda to catch it and plunge it back.

The Azure Enchantress's eyes glowed vibrantly as she directed her view towards the Book of Vishanti. Setting it on fire until the pages crumbled to ash.

Before the sorcerer could do anything else, Andrea lightly smirked and raised Christine in the air. Blue wisps of rope wrapped around her body while she tried squirming out of it, instead screams escaped her mouth.

Anything she did, was blinded by evil. It was if a switch inside her mind flipped the other way. There was no remorse or despair coursing through her veins. Only her devouring love for the redheaded witch.

Wanda did the same to Stephen, then controlled Chavez's mind to open a portal. Successfully doing so, both witch's threw their hostages into it and the multiversal star was replaced with a different one.

Andrea saw her real love floating with powers surrounding her. Heart pounding in her chest, The Enchantress faced Wanda who gave her a nod. Blueness took over the red magic which controlled America, soon floating her and herself into the universe Andrea belongs in.

The glowing star behind them closed and Wanda's eyes opened. A smirk spread across her lips at the sight of Andrea. She walked off her throne and flicked her hands, red holding Chavez down while the two witches engulfed each other in a warm hug.

"I've missed you so much." Wanda whispered in her hair.

Andrea's eyeballs glossed with water and pulled away, "I've missed you too, Wanda."

What stole their moment was a teenage girl grunting in attempt to get out of the restraints. Failing miserably. Wanda floated her and crashed her body into the stone podium. Andrea couldn't lie, it made her flinch slightly at the harshness.

"This isn't what your children would want." America pleaded. "And deep down this isn't what Andrea wants."

"Our children," Wanda said, looking towards her love then back at the girl "will never know."

"Maybe not. But you two will."

Andrea rolled her eyes, azure wisped out her palms and surrounded Chavez's mouth, shutting her up.