𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩ ⸻ ✩

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 Scarlet Witch..." Wong whispered softly.

All gathered around in the common area, Stephen had just brought the news, mainly telling Andrea. She chewed onto her nails at the thought of Wanda going to the bad side, it wasn't the Wanda she knew.

"Wanda's gone. She's got the DarkHold, and the DarkHold gas her." Strange explained.

After thinking it over, Andrea nodded, "Which is why I have to go see her."

Before she could head out the doors, Stephen grabbed onto her wrist making her stop, a slight glare sent his way.

"You can't, it'll only make things worse." He stated.

"So you keep telling me." Andrea growled, tilting her head slightly before shaking his grip off and returning back to the common room.

"The Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos." Wong told.

Even though Andrea knew this was a bad thing, she couldn't help but smile at the fact that her love had discovered her abilities and has control. That she is the most powerful person in the world and it made her proud.

"She took over a whole town using her mind. If she gets America's power, she could enslave the entire Multiverse."

The teenage girl turned to face Strange, "So, the person you went to ask for help..." Then turned to Andrea, "the person who thinks your dead." Then turning back to him, "And told exactly where I am, is the person that's trying to kill me?"

Stephen couldn't believe it but he replied, "yeah." Andrea nodding her head. America scoffed before Wong spoke.

"Suspend teaching at once and arms the students." He ordered, "Karmar- Taj must now become a fortress."

Everyone gathered weapons as the drums were hit and the bells were rang. Andrea wasn't quite sure what to do with herself, she stood by the side letting the sorcerers do whatever while chewing on her thumb nail, worried for what might happen. Stephen had realised how she was acting so he hurriedly walked over to her.

"Andrea, why don't you stay with Wong when Wanda arrives?" He suggested.

She nodded her head in reply, Strange sighed before patting the side of her shoulder and jogging off. More people arrived to help.

Positioning themselves cautiously in Karmar- Taj, Andrea and Wong quickly walked to the centre with Stephen soon joining. Dark clouds appeared in the sky as it grew bigger and darker, causing the lit fire around them to swish around. Faint eerie cries screaming into their ears before red lighting struck, making the sky clear for The Scarlet Witch. Andrea could barley see her in the sky but she knew she was there.