A/N..

Hey guys.
So today I'm feeling so anxious today, and here's why.

So this afternoon I was roleplaying with my online friend on DeviantArt, and she told me that I'm so good at gacha club because I did it on laptop. I said it wasn't really gacha club, it was a gacha club mod named gacha neon. When she knew that I'm using a mod, she then got mad at me for NO FUCKING REASON. I tried explaining to her about the gacha mod, but instead of understanding she said bad words to me, although she (kinda) censored it, it's still a bad word. She was still in 5th grade and I'm in 8th grade. She kept getting mad at me for using gacha neon. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm serious about this problem. She even ranted about her dad who's strict. And she bubbled it all up by making a deviation in her DeviantArt page and when I open it it was a gacha scene screenshot of her hiding behind a couch and her father bringing some kind of um... Belt. I don't know if this is some kind of a fucking mean joke that she made to make me feel sorry, but it turned out that I'm actually feeling scared and anxious now. She even posted a picture (once again, gacha) of her running away from a girl, whom that I'm pretty sure that girl she was running away from was me. I don't fucking know why she did this. But I have prove here.

This is her first post that she wanted me to see

This is her first post that she wanted me to see. I'm so sure that the girl with the green clothing is me..

Here is the second one, but I'm somehow more terrified at the first pic

Here is the second one, but I'm somehow more terrified at the first pic. I'm scared that she would unfriend me... But...

I think it was some fucking joke.

Because that time when that silly fight started, everytime she posted a comment of her argument and I reply to her, when I was typing my reply she would send me another notification about her comment in my deviation of our Rp story. And the Rp comment was normal and sounded fun, like nothing in the world has happened. If we were in an actual serious fight, me and her would only focus on the argument and not the Rp. I tried thinking positively, this might only be a joke because after that I post another deviation and she was commenting and the comment sounds like her usual cheerful self. I think that she's not mad at me anymore and I happily replied to her. She sent me funny emotes, telling jokes and other stuff that she does usually.

But until now she hadn't wrote anything in our rp deviation. She usually writes a comment until night but today I see no notifications of her comment.

Well, whatever she's doing out there, I hope she's fine. I hope she's not mad at me anymore and only write those 'serious' arguments with me as a joke only. But no matter how hard I try, I can't forgetting about feeling anxious right now.