💔"FUCK YOU!"(Yasu x reader)🩹

A request by MiloWheeler

Y/n is Yasu's little sister, she's 18 while Yasu is 20. Y/n is jealous of Yasu because he gets a lot of attention to the point where he dated y/n's crush (y/n is bisexual in this story? so she likes both men and women, her crush is a girl). Y/n couldn't accept the fact that Yasu dated her crush, so she and him got into a huge fight...

..
..
..
..
..
..

You always hate your older brother, Yasu. Because he always gets attention and talented, also because he always has a high achievement more than you do.
Little did you know, Yasu loves you just like other brothers do to their sisters. Yasu really loves you, while you really despise him.

One day when you're walking to your campus with Yasu, you see your crush. She's beautiful and smart, also caring to people around her. You blush as she greets you good morning. You get into your lecture hall, so as Yasu. The lesson begins.

After the lectures are done, after a long day you get home with your brother. He tells you a lot of stories, randomly, while you just stare at your feet, not wanting to hear his 'obnoxious' voice.

"Mom, dad, we're home!" Yasu says as he happily gets inside the house.
"Welcome home, kids." Daku said.
You don't want to do anything with your family so you get inside your room, and lay down on your bed angry.

"How do I get rid of that fucking asshole?" You thought.
"Y/n, dinner!" Your mother called.
"Okay okay whatever." You yell back.

In the dining room, Yasu happily eats his curry rice, while complimenting your mom's cooking.
"Such a pick me boy." You sneer in your mind.

After you're done, Yasu takes the dishes and washes it while your parents compliment him for his kindness.
"He's doing that for attention, stop being stupid, mom and dad." You thought to yourself.
.
.
.
.
One night your dad said to you,
"Yasu always does something good, while you do less. Why wouldn't you talk more and do something good more?"
You stare at your dad with a dirty look.
"It's because he's doing that for attention, dad. He tries to take me down and make my reputation lower. I don't want him here!" You said.
"Y/n, what did you just said? He's your older brother, you should love him not hate him."
"I don't care! This isn't fair at all! I HATE YASU! HE'S NOT MY BROTHER! I DON'T WANT A BROTHER LIKE HIM! HE'S UGLY!" You said out of anger.

Hearing you called him ugly, Yasu said, "what?" In a disappointed face. You look at your back you see your big brother. Yasu's eyes became watery, looking as if he wanted to cry.
"Oh." He sighs. You walk up to him and whisper in his ear, "crybaby." Before you get inside your room.

Meanwhile in Yasu's room, Yasu sobbed into his pillow, he still can't believe you called him ugly. "I love you, y/n. Why wouldn't you understand?" He said to himself weeping.
.
.
.
.
The next morning you go to your campus, you see something unbelievable.
Yasu dated your crush.
You see your crush hugging him, while Yasu happily laughs and kisses the top of her head.
You clench your fists in anger before storming away.
You continue your day, feeling really angry.
.
.
.
That night at home, Yasu was in your room cleaning your stuff.
"Who said you can get inside my room?!" You yell at him as you close the door.
"Ah y/n! Sorry I was just cleaning your stuff." He chuckled.
"Who the fuck gave you permission TO CLEAN MY ROOM?!" You scream at him, causing him to flinch.
"I'm so sorry, y/n!" Yasu said.

"Sorry?" You chuckle.
"YOU DATED THE PERSON I HAVE A CRUSH ON, YOU IDIOT!" You scream.
"S-so the person I date is... Your crush?" Yasu stutter.
"Yeah." You approach him,
"You're not good enough for her, but I'm the one who's good enough for her. You're a trash, Yasu. I've never considered you as my brother. You're such a disgusting asshole. FUCK YOU."

Yasu started to cry.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't know."
"Hah! You didn't know? She's mine and only mine, you little shit. Also if you're just craving for attention just go fuck yourself somewhere else." You crossed your arms.
"What... Should I do to apologize to you?" Yasu asked.
"I know." You smile.
"Kill yourself."

Yasu's eyes widened, he couldn't believe what you've said to him.
"K-kill... MYSELF?!" Yasu sobbed.
"Why?!"
"You're asking why? I hate you, Yasu. I don't want you here." You said.
"FUCK OFF." You slapped him across the face.
Yasu sobs loudly, holding his cheek.
"Y/n why?"
Without hesitation you choke him with your bare hands.
"ACK- *cough cough cough* Y/N-- URGH! ERGH! ACK!" Yasu choked, gasping for air.

Yasu fought back, he pushes you. Letting out all of your anger, you punched him, hitting his nose on the table until he bled, and pulling his hair as hard as you can.
"AAAAAAARGGHHHH!!!" Yasu screamed on top of his lungs, crying. Not caring about his screams you keep pulling his hair as some strands of his hair falls off due to how hard you're pulling it.
"HUWAAAAAAHHH!!" Yasu cried in pain. You kicked him in the stomach.

Yasu's nose and lips bleed, so as his forehead that got badly scratched. He weakly sobbed as he begs you to stop beating him up.

"We heard screaming what's wrong-" you turn your head towards the door, you see your parents standing there Infront of you.
"YASU!" Keiko, your mother rushes up to hug your big brother tight.
"My son! Y/n what have you done to him?!"
You stare at your parents hugging Yasu, while Yasu shivered and trembled violently in fear and pain. He's bawling as he hugs your mom.

"Y/n we need to talk!" Your father Daku yelled.
"He took everything away from me! He deserves that!" You spat out.
"No... Y/n... I already said I'm sorry..." Yasu looks at you sobbing like a child.
"You took away my crush and dated her you idiot. You always crave for mom and dad's attention! Even everyone in the campus loves you! Just because you're handsome that doesn't mean you have to be an attention seeker." You explain with a cold tone, looking at your big brother with a hateful look in your eyes.

"But... I didn't know y/n... I'm sorry... I love you as my sister, y/n. I'm so sorry... If you don't like something about me... You can just tell me. I'll try to understand... Please, y/n." Yasu gave you a weak smile at the end of his sentence.

You look at him continue,
"Y/n, remember all the good times we had when we were kids? I really don't understand why you began hating on me like this since we were in middle school... But no matter how much you hate me, I still love you, y/n. I really do! So... C-can we fix everything and go from the start again, y/n?"

You can't hold it.
You cried and rushed to hug your injured brother.
Both of you cry in each other's arms, while your parents look at you smiling in relief.
"I'm so sorry I told you to kill yourself Yasu! I'm so sorry!" You cried.
"It's okay... I forgive you." Yasu whispered.

"Now, come on, let me heal that wounds I caused... Okay?" You look at Yasu.
"Yeah. Okay!"

There I'm done
Now lemme sip a cup of hot choccy milk