Something I need to tell y'all

Hey guys, I'm back.
I finally decide to continue on with this book, because I don't want to finish it or discontinue it just yet.
It's just that I'm really not into opening requests for oneshots for now. I may be opening requests again once I have the motivation to.
So from now on, I'll just be writing stories that are from my own ideas, and that can take some time.
There's one more important thing I need to say, is that to those of you who were requesting oneshots here and I haven't done it yet, I'm very sorry, I'm not going to do your request.
It's not because I dislike or disagree your idea or anything, it's just that I don't have any motivation in doing requests, so yeah, once again I'm so sorry, your request cannot be done.
If you have an idea to request to me, just keep it to yourself first, like write it down in your notes or something. And I'll let you know once I open requests again. I don't know when, though.

So, yeah, that's it. That's all I have to say today. I'm very sorry if you requested something and I don't do your request, because I have a lot to do irl such as a pile of fucking school projects and some other shit I need to deal with. Please understand.
Alright, that's all, see you guys in another chapter :)