💢Angry, angry. (Daku x reader)💢

Heyya there
Back again with another oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Here's it!

Ok lol, sorry I've been inactive for sometime bcz of schoolYeah school fucking sucks smh 😞

Yeah school fucking sucks smh 😞

So enjoy your platonic Daku x daughter!reader oneshot-
I'm rushed

--

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST BE GOOD ENOUGH?!" Y/n screamed.
"Y/n, what's wro-" your father Daku runs to your room and stopped, looking at you. "Y/n?!"

You stare at him, crying. You have a messy hair due to you getting extremely angry, you start to pull it. You're sitting on the floor, looking at the papers scattered in front of you.

"Y/n, what happened here?" Daku sighed. You start to cry even more, your heart filled with anger, sadness and regret. "Oh, pumpkin, come here." Daku walks closer to you, hugging you who is crying. You sobbed as your dad pats your head softly, hushing your cries.

Your anger issues has been getting in your way of life, which is annoying. You hate your anger issues, and even sometimes you often lost your control and break things near you.

One time, you were washing your hair in the shower. The shower doesn't work, you got really angry you start smashing the wall until your fists are bleeding. That after, Daku fixes the shower and your anger was gone. You regret your impulsive decision of smashing the wall. You never know why you got to be angry for even a small problem.

And today, you hear children screaming outside the house. You're trying to do your homework but you get rudely interrupted by the yelling. Without hesitation you open the door, and start yelling at the kids to stop screaming. Some of them cried and ran towards their homes. "W-wait... I.. I don't mean that..." You mumbled in regret. You enter your room again sadly and do your homework.

'why does my life have to be full of regret..?' You thought. Even at school, some of your friends shunned you just because you have anger issues, but luckily some of them and your little brother Yasu stays with you. You're grateful that they understand you, and tries to help you relieve your anger.

When you got home, you storm upstairs into your room, ignoring your parents, Keiko and Daku greeting you. "What's wrong with her?" Keiko asks Yasu. "She got pretty angry today. She had an argument with our friend William, and after that she lost control and start beating him up violently and almost threw his desk out the window. Crazy." Yasu explains.

"Oh no..." Daku mumbled, going upstairs to your room. He found you burying your face in the pillow, screaming on top of your lungs. "Y/n, what's wrong, my pumpkin?" Daku rubs your back softly. "I FUCKING HATE WILLIAM SO MUCH!!" You screamed. "Shhh. Don't say that. Why were you arguing with him, though?"
"He's being an idiot, dad! He called me a freak for me having anger issues and then he also made fun of me! He deserves to die!!" You yell again.

"Shh. Y/n, what are you saying? You shouldn't say things like that. That's not nice. Wishing someone to die is something really bad, you know that right? Please don't say that, no matter how angry you are." Daku says. You cried as you hug him tight, letting out all your anger. He hugs you back and calms you down. As usual he pats your head to make you feel better.

The next day your father Daku tries to help you with your anger. He tells you to not break things and hurt people because that'll harm herself and others. He also tells you 3 things when you're angry : don't break things, don't hurt anyone, and don't hurt yourself.

It's hard to change the bad habit of yours, but your family supports you no matter what and will always help you to change you to a better person in the future.

Done lmao
Srry if this is too short
Baii