💔 Miscarriage (Keiko)💔

Hey y'all
Look who got another request
This request is from DennisseDiansay

Idrk on how to start this tbh, since I don't really remember what a miscarriage looks likeBut let's start anyways

But let's start anyways

.
.
.

"Big belly! Big belly!"

Yasu laughs as he caresses his mother's growing stomach. The cute 6 year old boy sits beside his mother, who also caresses her own stomach happily, waiting for the baby, Yasu's little sibling to be born.

"Mommy, when is baby gonna be born?" Yasu looks at his mom curiously.

"He's gonna be here in 2 months or so..." Yasu's mother, Keiko answers her son.

"Aww! I can't wait! I can't wait!" The little boy chirps excitedly.

Keiko laughs at her cute little son, as she continue to caress her stomach gently.

The next day, Daku, Yasu's father and Keiko's husband is planning to go to buy some groceries. As soon as he was about to get in the car, his son knocks on the car door.

"Daddy, can I come with you please?" Yasu asks.

"Sure, kiddo, go ahead, hop on the car!" Daku chuckled.

Yasu lets out a small "yay!" Before entering the car.

"We're going for a moment, darling. Take care of yourself! And be careful with our little baby there!" Daku smiles at his wife Keiko.

"I will, honey! And Yasu, have fun!" Keiko smiled back.

After Daku and Yasu goes out with the car, Keiko enters the house, about to go to her room to look for some of her favorite books to read downstairs at the living room.

"This book looks pretty good! I haven't read this in a long time." She smiles, as she takes the book with her and goes downstairs.

Keiko took a few steps, trying to be as careful as possible but suddenly...

THUD!

She fell from the stairs. Thank goodness she's okay, but looks like the baby in her womb isn't...

Keiko winced and groaned in pain as she clenched her stomach tightly with her hand. She sits on the floor helplessly, as blood start to flow down her legs and stains the floor.

"Aaagh!" Keiko groans out loud, starting to cry for a bit. She looks down at her stomach, and stared at the blood below her feet in horror.

She quickly reaches out for her phone and calls her husband while panicking.

"Hello, darling? Is everything going okay?" Daku says, answering the phone.

"H-HONEY. I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS JUST NOW AND- ARGHH- I-I THINK I- UGH! H-HURT THE B-BABY...! ARGH!" Keiko yells through her phone, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Daku immediately hung up after telling her to wait, as he rushes to the car while carrying Yasu. He drives quickly home, opens the front door and sees his wife sitting on the floor crying and groaning.

"KEIKO!" Daku shouts, running towards her. He immediately puts Yasu down to pick up Keiko and rushes her to the hospital.

At the hospital, Keiko is rushed to the emergency room as the doctors and nurses trying to keep Keiko and the baby safe.

Daku and Yasu waits outside, with the man being anxious and his son being clueless.

After what felt like hours, the doctor came out of the room to tell Daku and Yasu... Some horrible news.

"I have good news, and bad news." The doctor says.

"What's the good news, doc...?" Daku asks nervously.

"The good news is that your wife is alive and safe."

"...And the bad news?"

The doctor sighs, looking down at his feet.

"The baby in your wife's womb... Died. Due to the sudden crash or accident that occured."

Daku felt like his heart sank really deep. He swallowed a lump in his throat, before answering,

"Alright, thank you for the help, doctor."

The doctor nods and smiles.

"I hope your wife gets well soon."

After the doctor left, Daku and the little Yasu enters the room, and sees Keiko laying down on the hospital bed, crying.

"Honey... We lost... Our child... Our second child..." Keiko sobbed.

Daku immediately bursts into tears and holds his wife's hand.

"It's okay, darling... We still have our little Yasu..." Daku smiles sadly, trying to cheer her up.

"I'm sorry..." Keiko sobs louder, as her tears stain the pillow her head is resting on.

"It's okay, darling, it's okay. I'm here..." Daku sobs quietly, still holding his wife's hand.

After that accident, the couple held up a small funeral for their deceased unborn child, and continue on living with their one and only son Yasu. They are still grateful, that there is still a child in their lives.

Okay doneeee
Now cry a whole river, mateys.