💝My sweet~ (Daku x Keiko)💝

Hi! This oneshot is requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

They requested this :

Ok sooo I'm not kinda sure what kind of fluff I'm going to specifically write in here- but I'll try ig-I hope this isn't so bad oof

I hope this isn't so bad oof

--
Keiko nuzzled her head against Daku's chest, feeling comfortable cuddling with him that night. Daku caresses his wife's hair softly as Keiko talks to him.

"Darling?" Daku says then Keiko gives him a reply, "yes, honey?"
"How about let's go out tomorrow, since tomorrow's weekend. What do you think?" Daku adds. "Really? Where are we going?" Keiko asks excitedly. "Hmm.. not sure..."
Keiko looks at her husband with a curious and confused look on her face. She also thinks of where they should go tomorrow. Until she finally came out to a point, "I don't really think I know where we'll go, but as soon as I'm still with you, everything's going to be fine." Keiko smiles.
Daku blushes after hearing Keiko's words. "Aw, you're such a sweet cupcake, my love." Daku chuckles, kissing Keiko's forehead. Keiko giggles as she hugs Daku tighter.
Without Keiko knowing, Daku actually already know where they'll go for a 'date'. Daku remembered those old times, when they were both still in highschool.

(Flashback!)
Keiko met him when she accidentally dropped her books and Daku helped her. Daku, then accidentally touched Keiko's hand while collecting the papers and books scattered on the floor. After school, they decided to introduce each other and started become friends. Months had past and Daku and Keiko developed feelings for each other. One day, after the both had collected enough courage to confess their feelings, they met up under a Sakura tree. Daku bought Keiko a flower and Keiko made a letter for him. Then after confessing they realized that they liked each other for a long time...
(End of flashback)

Daku decides to take his wife to a diner to eat and watch movies, after that go home and.. Hehe..😏📸
(AYO WTF ARE Y'ALL THINKING💀)

--
The next morning, Daku wakes Keiko up with a breakfast in bed. Keiko is overjoyed and took the breakfast happily. After that, Daku takes Keiko to the mall, after Yasu went to his college.
"Where are we going after this, dear?" Keiko asks. "Let's go eat lunch, and then watch a movie in the cinema." Daku smiles. While he drive the car, Keiko rests her head on his shoulder. "I love you, honey." Keiko says sweetly. "I love you too, darling." Daku replied.

The couple already eat their lunch and go to cinema when it's evening at 5 PM. Keiko suddenly got a call from her son, Yasu.
"Hey, mom? Can I visit Juno today?"
"It's okay, son! Go on. Me and your father are still outside."
"Okay, then!"
Yasu ended the call. "Yasu wants to visit Juno." Keiko explains to daku. "Oh, alright!"
Keiko and Daku goes to a park. And, coincidentally, Yasu and Juno also goes to that park too. The cousins are in the mood for some snacks and ice cream that evening.
*Meanwhile*
After Yasu and Juno get their ice cream, they both sit on a bench, enjoying the sunset. Juno looks at Yasu, gets a mischievous idea and smirked. "Hey, Yasu. Try sniff that mint ice cream, I bet it smells good." Juno says, holding back her laughter. Yasu frowns a little, confused and then says, "okay." He sniffs the ice cream and before he could say anything, Juno shoved the bottom of the ice cream cone, causing the ice cream to splatter all over his face. "WHOA!!!" Yasu nearly screamed, toppling off the bench. Juno couldn't help but laugh hardly at her little cousin. A few moments later Yasu sits up on the bench, a grumpy expression plastered on his face. "I'm sorry." Juno laughs. Yasu looks at Juno, then his frown quickly turn into a wide smile and finally he laughs.

The cousins are laughing together while finishing their ice cream. After that, they went to explore the park. They then realized two familiar figures behind a tree. It was Yasu's parents, dancing together under the Moonlight. "Ooh~" Juno teasingly mumbled. Yasu and Juno peeps from the tree in front of them, watching Keiko and Daku dance together as they deeply stare at each other's eyes. "Aww, cute..." Juno giggles, while Yasu nearly died of embarrassment. (Oops)

The couple finished dancing, finally. Daku holds Keiko's waist, while Keiko cups both Daku's cheeks in her hands. "Nope, nope..." Yasu cringed.
They kissed.
"Ah, SHIT!! I knew it was coming..." Yasu face-palmed. Completely embarrassed. "I think I'm going to die from cringe..."
Juno stares at her uncle and aunt, with her mouth dangling open. "Oosh." She says. "Still ship them."
"Juno, what the hell?" Yasu sighed.
"Hey, relax. It's their right to do that. They're already married. If they haven't got married yet, you won't exist." Juno explains. "Ah.. fine then..."

Daku and Keiko arrives home at 8 PM. At home they already see their son and niece in the living room, playing games. "Hey, mom. Hey dad." Yasu greeting them. He and Juno pretends they saw nothing..
Keiko smiles at Yasu and she and her husband goes to their room. "Sus." Juno frowns. "Ikr." Yasu replied.

After Daku and Keiko had changed their clothes and about to go to bed, they decided to do another dance. After making sure that Yasu and Juno are already asleep, they start dancing again. Keiko played her favourite song, Midori no chiheisen. "Let's dance just like on our wedding." Keiko smiles at Daku. "Sure, darling."
They move left and right, back and forth, and would sometimes accidentally step on one's feet. Keiko giggles and apologizes at Daku when she accidentally steps on his feet.
Keiko spins and purposely fall backwards, then Daku catches her. They giggled as they hugged each other tight before going to bed.

That's it ok, hope u like it, cuz my brain was dead while making this and I'm sleepy af-

Also
Happy independence day my beloved country Indonesia! :D