Chapter 6: Planning

It had been a few minutes since we arrived back at the warehouse. I immediately wanted to get back to work, but Wukong decided against it. He stated that the two of us were having too much fun to stop now. He asked for other fun things we could do, so I suggested video games.

"Video games?" He questioned.

"Oh- you don't know what that is..." I looked away a bit embarrassed. "Video games are like regular games but in a tv. It's hard to explain, but I think you have one at your place." Once I said that, I realized my mistake.

"Flower Fruit Mountain? Why would I have one th-"

"I stayed over your place while you were asleep. I got a bit bored and stuff- anyway, what about we get a TV up and here and play some games? I know a few good ones!" I saved myself.

"Okay-"

Eventually, we got the tv and played video games for around an hour.

"HAH! I won again!" Wukong shouted happily, standing up.

I groaned out of frustration. "What?! How the hell did you know there was a short cut there?!"

He laughed and posed as if he was an overconfident, full of himself, villain. "Haw Haw Haw Haw! I guess I'm just too amazing! Sucks to suck Macaque but you can't beat me! Let's go another round!" Wukong immediately suggested, grabbing the controller and exiting to the main menu.

I got up and went over to my area, or room as Wukong would call it. As I was over there, I realized that I didn't have a plan for Mk. We had been goofing off for a while now. It was late at night, who knows what Mk and his friends could be doing?

"Damn..." I muttered to myself.

"Heyyy! Macaque! There's a certain controller that's missing it's monkey!"

I clenched my fists. "Gah! I shouldn't have gotten so carried away!" I stated angrily.

Wukong's happy faces dropped. He lowered both controllers and placed them down. Wukong looked at the floor with confusion but turned back up ti me.

"You okay Maca-?"

"I'm fine. Keep playing without me, I have to do a few things."

After a minute or two, I heard the game continue. As I sat down I thought back at what had happened. I was so distracted with Wukong, I completely forgot about Mk.

"Great! Now Wukong's gonna turn back to-" I stopped myself, and then smacked my head. "Calm down, first I have to figure out what to do. Maybe Mk was right before? We can just forget whatever happened and start over!" I thought with confusion.

"I can't do that! Memories or no memories, Wukong still kills you! He maybe from the past but eventually-...I can't forget that."

"I have to gain his trust, just enough so I can end him. Well, since he's immortal I'll just have to trap him or something."

To kill or to forget.

What to choose...

"Another outing?"

"Yeah! Cmon Macaque it'll be fun!" Wukong jumped with excitement.

I ended up sleeping as I was planning for Mk. Wukong ended up sleeping as he was playing video games. It was around afternoon the next day when I woke up. After both Wukong and I were prepared and ready for the day, Wukong asked if we could have another outing again.

I wasn't too sure after the last one, Nezha got a bit too close to the truth. That and Wukong was annoying as hell. I said I wanted a few minutes to do things and he actually waiting for me. Of course, Instead I used that time to plan for Mk.

Thinking about Mk and his team, they're more of a go with the flow type team. They think up a decent plan and roll with it without thinking of any other factors. I know all they want is to get Wukong back because he's a power house. He's immortal, has amazing abilities and overall, is an important asset to their team. Mk sees him as a mentor, which he's terrible at being, and the group seems to care at least a little for him.

Their only goal is to get Wukong. But from what Mk saw, he knows it'll be hard to separate us two. So I'm guessing they would have to make a distraction for me so they could kidnap Wukong. But Wukong would have to fight back. Which meant if they had any chance of kidnapping him, they would need their strongest teammate to do so.

After I had a set plan, I returned to Wukong and agreed to go out.

Once again, Wukong and I were ready to cause some mischief and have a little fun.