Chapter Eleven

Hong Joong managed to get Seonghwa away from where he'd fallen and back into the waiting room. Yunho, Munhee and Heeyoung glance up to see a broken guy stumbling along who fell onto the seat.

"Did-Did he see her?" Yunho asks, and Hong Joong spoke for the one who couldn't say anything because all he was able to is weep without capacity of stopping yet. Heeyoung gazed sorrowfully, exhaling.

"He did, but he didn't get close. It was too devastating for him..."

"I-I'll go." Heeyoung said softly, and got up, taking one last glance at her suffering nephew before leaving the waiting room.

"She's going to be okay, Seonghwa. You two were meant--" Hong Joong tried to comfort, but Seonghwa cuts him off abruptly.

"No! Don't say that! It isn't fuckin' true, okay??!! She is battling to live, in that fucking bed and it's all because of me! How can I be meant to have Hyosonn, huh?! This was all a damn mistake and I'll accept it, alright?! Fuck it, I don't deserve love!" he screamed harshly, startling Munhee and made Hong Joong flinch.

"Get the hell off me, I can't fucking stay here another second, waiting to hear she's gone, because I'll just kill myself if I do," Seonghwa continues, shoving Hong Joong and stumbling to his feet.

"What the fuck, Seonghwa?! How can you say that??!!" Hong Joong also stood quickly and clutched the bloodied jacket tightly. "Your aunt would be devastated, Seonghwa! She adores you and seeing you hate yourself like this, it breaks her heart. And I won't fucking let you do that shit, okay?! Don't!" His bottom lip trembled as he looks up at him.

"It wasn't a damn mistake, Seonghwa. If you try that, and leave my best friend suffering the rest of her life, I will never forgive you. Do you hear me?!" Yunho had stood and grabbed the collar of his jacket because he's taller.

"Yunho, he's the one suffering and that's why he says those things. Hitting him won't solve anything!" Munhee yelled.

"I had my doubts in the beginning, but you proved you deserve her, Seonghwa. It was the bastard Hajoon who's name makes me want to vomit, his obsession and evilness. If I had him in front of me, I swear I'd murder him." Yunho grumbled, pushing Seonghwa back and plopped back into his chair, where Munhee stroked his back to calm him.

"You're hurting, bro. But I definitely know that girl brought you back to life." Hong Joong whispered once Seonghwa reluctantly sat down when all he wants to do is run out of this hospital. This hell...

"At what cost? Hers?" he scoffed.

"If she was strong enough to not give up on you, then she's a fighter and will get through this."

"I don't know anything anymore." Seonghwa muttered but allows Hong Joong to place an arm around him so he can rest his head on his shoulder.

"And what happened to the bastard, anyways?" Munhee asked.

"All I saw was him get tackled by an officer and don't know what occurred after. I was too focused o-on...begging Hyosonn to not d-...." he couldn't pronounce the word; it was a dagger stabbing him hard in the chest.

"Then he's in custody again...it says it here on the news."

"The next one will be me killing him..." Seonghwa utters under his breath.

"Shhhh." Hong Joong hushed, combing his ruffled hair.

_______________________________________________________

"Are you going to stay here, sweetheart?" Heeyoung asks Seonghwa when she'd returned from seeing Hyosonn.

"I don't know, Auntie..." he sighed.