17. Wise of Will

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4. will the wise. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

They all rush out of the bathroom searching for Will. Lucas and Franny search together to find Will, and they spot someone standing outside of the field.

It was Will. They rush outside as Franny stays with Will, Lucas who now runs back into the school to tell his friends, and now, Joyce who arrived after Franny called her.

They could all be seen running towards them, Mike and Franny who were now shaking Will. "Will. We just found him like this." Mike explained, as they continue to rush to Will.

"I think he's having another episode!" Franny butted in. Joyce arrived and shook her son. "Will! Will! Will!" She spoke, worrying. "Sweetie, wake up! It's mom!" She looked back at the group who circled her, she gave worried eyes and turned back to Will.

"Will!" She cried out. Will continued shaking, "Will, wake up!" She touched her son's face, "Can you hear me?"

They all look at each other with jumbled thoughts. "Will, please, just wake up." They watch in concern.

"Please, wake up!" Joyce called out, tears, almost filling her eyes. "It's mom! It's your friends!"

Franny, who now covered her mouth with her hand, saw Joyce cry for her son, she felt like tears could be seen from her eyes, but nothing didn't come out.

Will finally awoke. Franny sighed in relief as she saw Joyce hug her son. "Thank god," Franny muttered she was glad her friend was okay. Franny felt a hand on her shoulder to realize it was Lucas'. She sniffed and twitched a smile.

They all walked back into the school and near the entrance, Joyce who kept a hand on Will's back walked out first as the others watched Will leave.

"Okay, that totally freaked me out," Max noted. They all kept quiet, Max looked at the five, "Did that not freak you guys out?"

Franny sighed. "Two episodes in a day." Lucas stated, "It's getting more worse," Franny replied. "You think it's True Sight?" Lucas recited.

Max and Mike looked at Lucas, "What's True Sight?" She pleaded, Mike, shakes his head at Lucas, who stammers. "It's... It's nothing." Lucas gave a small smile to Max who turned her gaze back to the car.

They all watched as Joyce backed out of the grass and drives off. Franny shuddered and gulped.

𓆩♡𓆪

The next day the four parked their bikes' as they rush to the dumpster to look for Dart. "Mike, we don't have to do this you know." Franny began as she stood with Mike as Max, Gabby, and Lucas looked into the dumpster. "We need to find Dart if we want to keep everybody safe. You heard Will, he's from the Upside Down." Franny nods.