Part: 3

Taehyung: Let's do it quick. I don't want to waste time in this simple scene.

- Your eyes widen.

Y/N: Is he even in his right mind or he just lost it at all?

- You thought to yourself as you stared at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes by putting his hands in his pockets.

Y/N: Anyways we should start.

- Taehyung's expression changed into a little shock one. You glanced at him and made your way towards the spot. Taehyung frowned.

Taehyung: Wait did she took it seriously?

- He shook his head and thought to himself.

Taehyung: Stop overthinking and just stay focused.

- He pursed his lips together as he stared at you who was getting a little touch-up of makeup. Making his towards you, the director tells everyone to make their way to the position.

Y/N: Okay.

- You fixed your hair a little and turned around getting startled as Taehyung stands so close to you while his hands in his pockets. You stared at him as your hand slowly relaxed. Taehyung tilts his head and then his eyes went towards your lips. The cherry red chapstick and a natural blush over your cheeks. You looked beautiful. Taehyung's lips parted as he stares at you but soon he realises. He looked down, backing away.

Director: Okay are you guys ready?

- He says through megaphone. Taehyung and you looked at each other before nodding towards the director.

Director: Alright! Let's start Lights! Camera! And Action!

- The camera started to roll. You looked at Taehyung who was staring at the sky. Slowly holding his hand as his attention turns to you.

Y/N: Why don't you leave all this if you hate it?

- You asked him. Taehyung sighs heavily and smiles a little.

Taehyung: I can't. It has become part of my life. I can't betray my father.

Y/N: I know but do you still want to continue this V? Our fathers are already each other's bloody rivals.

- You said while getting tensed. Taehyung cups your face and says.

Taehyung: We will. We will get through this together. We can change the things.

Y/N: But V how can we just-

- He puts his index finger on your lips. You felt your heart racing rapidly as his small action just made a huge impact. Taehyung felt the texture of your lips against his finger and stared at you like a robot as if his whole body stopped functioning. His heart started to race against his chest while you both stared at each other deeply.

Both of you are liars.

- You blinked your eyes and then Taehyung removes his finger from your lips.

Y/N: V... We can't take risk..

- You lowered your voice. Taehyung smiles and caresses your cheek.

Taehyung: I know that's why we have to be extra careful.

- You nodded and put your hand on his which was on your cheek. You smiled and said.

Y/N: I love you.

- Taehyung felt his heart racing to double speed again. The tingling feeling in his stomach of butterflies just made his mind go crazy.

As if you said your real feelings. Instead of this act.

- You smiled even more and caressed his knuckles. Taehyung wraps his arm around your waist. Your eyes widen as it was not on the script but you have to stay normal. Taehyung leans towards your lips, you closed your eyes instantly as you feel his lips lightly brushing on yours. And the he says those words which never fails to make you feel infinite amount of butterflies and make you go weak. He whispered with his deep voice.