Part: 5

Taehyung: But it is what it is.

- He says making you even more annoyed. You looked away running your fingers through your hair locks.

Y/N: Listen if you want to keep on talk about past then I'm leaving. Will you please stay professional? We are at the set.

- Taehyung stares at you as if nothing is getting in his head. Walking away while bumping against his shoulder purposely. Rolling his eyes he sighs.

Taehyung: Am I... Am I the only one who is the fault?

- He shakes his head as intrusive thoughts starts to get in his mind, messing him.

Taehyung: Let it go.

- He sighs and tells himself.

Taehyung: I will not get affected by this. We are divorced. I should focus on myself cause there is no point on pointing out at her.

---

- Jimin hurriedly walks in the club. Intoxicating smell of alcohol while the club filled with people making out or having their that kind of fun. Jimin sighs heavily until he noticed you sitting there on the bar counter all alone. The black dress upto your mid thigh, hairs messed curls and a little smoky eyes and smudged lipstick. Sighing heavily dropping the ice in your glass. Jimin starts to walk towards your direction.

Jimin: Y/N.

- You looked at him. You closed your eyes and smiled ear to ear. Clearly wasted. Jimin sits infront of you and holds your arm.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

- He asks. You opened your eyes and said.

Y/N: I was feeling stressed out.

Jimin: But you know this place isn't safe for you.

Y/N: That's why I called you.

- You rolled your eyes and leaned your back against the chair. Closing your eyes, you pursed your lips together feeling frustrated.

Y/N: I don't know.

- Jimin looks at you. You sighed and opened your eyes again but staring at the ceiling.

Y/N: Am I bad person?

- You asked Jimin. He frowns.

Jimin: What do you mean?

- You looked at him. Tilting your head a little.

Y/N: Am I bad person? Just answer.

Jimin: No. Not at all.

- You chuckled bitterly and grabbed the drink which was in front of you.

Y/N: Nevermind.

- You looked at the crowd where almost couples dancing together. Your eyes being red clearly indicating you are damn high. You looked at Jimin.

Y/N: Wanna dance?

Jimin: What?

- His eyes widens. You grabbed his hand and said.

Y/N: Come on.

Jimin: You are not in your right senses Y/N! Look at you being all drunk!

- He almost yells at you. He is worried for your health. You rolled your eyes and said.

Y/N: I didn't called you to yell at me.

Jimin: Come on Y/N don't be ridiculous now. Let's go home.

- He says strictly. You let go his hand and crossed your arms.