Part: 18

Taehyung: Y/N-ah!

- The crew rushed towards you both as they noticed you were really unconscious cutting off the act. Taehyung starts to press in your abdomen to get the water out of your body.

Taehyung: Nothing will happen to you...

- Taehyung takes a deep breath and connects his lips to yours to give you his breath. He does it few more times before continuing to press your abdomen in rhythmic way. He stares at you with his teary eyes.

Taehyung: Please... Please...

- Taehyung almost cried. Meanwhile the crew already called the medical emergency. Finally you coughed out the water making Taehyung sigh in relief. You coughed out more water and slowly started to cough. You slowly opened your eyes, feeling your head being heavy. Your eyes met to his. His eyes clearly showing the fear and worriedness. You smiled at him making him look at you in disbelief. He weakly states.

Taehyung: How can you even smile while you almost lost your life?

- You shook your head and said.

Y/N: Nothing will happen to me as long as you are by my side.

- He pulls you into hug, crying. You put your chin under his shoulder and hugged him.

Y/N: I'm fine Taehyung.

- Taehyung shook his head and said.

Taehyung: I thought... I thought...

Y/N: It's okay...

- You rubbed his back, trying to make him calm. The director looks at you both being worried. Taehyung suddenly stops crying as he thinks about something. He broke the hug. His expression being completely emotionless. You looked at him being uneasy. He looks at you.

Taehyung: Go to hospital.

- You stared at him with wide eyes.

Y/N: Huh?

Taehyung: I want to talk to someone.

Y/N: But Taehyung don't tell me-

Taehyung: Please go I'll be back in few minutes. I love you.

- He says and kisses your forehead. He got up and made his way out of the set.

Y/N: Why he is making this a big deal?

- You mumbled as you face palmed yourself.

----

- Taehyung walks towards the cabin being unstoppable. He immediately entered in the room where Jisoo was discussing something with her manager. Jisoo looks at Taehyung who just barged in without anyone's concern.

Jisoo: We will discuss this later. You can go out.

- Jisoo smiles a little as she tells her manager. The Manager walks passes by Taehyung. Taehyung gets closer to Jisoo and asked.

Taehyung: Was there really necessary to add that dangerous scene?

- Jisoo frowns hearing upon Taehyung's words.

Jisoo: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: The lake scene.

Jisoo: Lake scene? There is no lake scene in the script Taehyung.

Taehyung: What?

- Taehyung looks at her with confused expression.

Jisoo: What happened?

- Jisoo looks at him with concerned expression. Taehyung backs away and runs his hand through his wet hairs.

Taehyung: Then what was that? Why there was a script where it showed there was a scene like that?