Part: 9

Y/N: Paparazzis were chasing me.

- Taehyung frowns as your gaze was at the floor. Yumeko looks at Taehyung who was concerned.

Taehyung: Are you okay?

- He asks. You nodded. You shouldn't have come here. Taehyung tries to hold you but he refuses himself.

Taehyung: Come inside. I'll bring water.

Y/N: It's f-fine.

- You don't know how to feel about this situation. You feel like you don't even have a courage to face him. Yumeko again starts to feel insecure but what else she can do. She is trying to help him but she can't get the fact that she is just letting her self worth go away.

Taehyung: Why are you..

- He mumbles but then holds your wrist bringing you to the living area.

Y/N: Taehyung what are you doing?

- You asked while lowering your voice. He didn't listen to you and made you sit on the couch. Yumeko stares at you while you looked down feeling embarrassed and awkward about the situation. You were back at this place again after a long time.

Yumeko: Y/N-ssi...

- She calls you. You looked at her. She takes a deep breath before saying.

Yumeko: It's Fine. You can stay here.

- You nodded hesistately feeling really awkward.

Taehyung: Here.

- Taehyung gives you the glass of water. You looked at him before taking the glass.

Y/N: Thanks.

- You said and started to drink the water. You finished the whole glass and placed it on the table.

Taehyung: How did you manage to escape?

- He asks while looking at you with little impatient expression.

Y/N: I was going back to my apartment and then I realized a van was following me non-stop. If I went at my apartment then they will get idea that we don't live together anymore. If Jisoo unnie's place was near I would probably go there. I'm sorry for intruding between.

- Taehyung looks away and sighs heavily.

Taehyung: This people really know how to get on nerves. They just can't mind their own business and would rather try to put their nose in our lives.

- Yumeko noticed how Taehyung's behavior changed. He was fuming. You looked at him and said.

Y/N: I'm sorry-

Taehyung: Is your sorry going to fix this? Please stop saying sorry everytime now.

- You looked away while sighing heavily as tears slowly starts to fill in your eyes. Taehyung calls his hyung.

Taehyung: Jin hyung. Please just do something about this paparazzis. They can't just..

- He sighs as he realizes he shouldn't talk with raised voice.

Taehyung: Just release some statements from company.

- He nods as he hears the other line.

Taehyung: And you.

- You looked at him.

Taehyung: I'm sure you must be driving like crazy but what if you got in accident because of them? Would they take responsibility of it? You should've called me before coming here.

- You sighed and said.

Y/N: I got panic. I couldn't think of anything. Your place was near and I just came here.