Part: 19

Y/N: Something happened to Jimin...

- Taehyung frowns hearing your words. He couldn't process as if he is absent minded.

Taehyung: What?

- He managed to utter this word as he stares at you. You licked your dried lips trying to suppress your tears slowly panicking about the situation.

Y/N: He was with me on the phone call then I heard a loud sound as if someone hit him.

Taehyung: Try to call him again.

Y/N: I'm trying but he isn't picking up.

Taehyung: Let's find his location first.

- He walks to you and hugs you, trying to calm you down.

----

Jimin: Ack...

- Jimin turns around while his eyes being barely open. He places his palm on back of his head and checks.

Blood.

- He closes his eyes and squints his eyes hard. He opens them again to see who hit him. A small chuckle lefts from his lips and says.

Jimin: So that bitch can go that low.

- The man grips on the metal rod tightly as he hears those words.

Jimin: Do you really think you can achieve anything by killing me? In fact...

- Jimin clenches his fist and presses it against his forehead. He closes his eyes again to bear the pain.

Jimin: You can never. Seo-Yeon can never win.

- Jimin opens his eyes in instant directly gazing deeply into that man's face.

Jimin: Never.

- Jimin instantly hits that man making him fall on the ground. Jimin sneered and bent down to grab the iron rod.

Jimin: I'm not a killer...

- He mumbles as the man looks at him with terrified expression.

Jimin: But I can make your life a living hell.

- Jimin says making the man feel the shivers.

Jimin: So the choice is yours.

- Jimin hears his phone ringing. Jimin turns around to take the phone call but the man grabs his leg making Jimin fall down.

Jimin: The fuck...

- He mumbles as he turns to face that man and kicks him on the face.

Jimin: Bunch of stupids I face everyday...

- He says and grabs his phone.

Jimin: Gosh...

- Jimin's neck covered with blood as he feels he is slowly losing consciousness. Jimin turns around and sees his men running towards him.

Jimin: How badly I wish... I don't want to wake up again...

- Jimin picks up the call and was about to speak but he can only hear faint noises. His head was spinning around. Slowly engulfing the darkness, he closes his eyes finally losing his consciousness.

Jimin: This is tiring...

----

- You ran towards the door, unstoppably while Taehyung was behind you. The hospital was private so there was no need of caring about paparazzis.

Y/N: Jimin-ah...

- Your tears streaming down your face as you entered in the room.

There he was.