Part: 10

Jimin: How can I be this pathetic?

- Unknowingly he started to tear up, feeling really vulnerable. His feelings were genuine and pure for you. He never thought his feelings would make him fall in the deep pit of loneliness. He was hurting himself which he called love. Jimin looks at front and sees Taehyung just looking towards the entrance where you were waiting for elevator.

Jimin: Am I the one who ruined this? Or I'm just ruining myself.

- He was in dilemma. What if he secured your relationship with Taehyung? Will things be different or he would still suffer?

Jimin: Why does it even exist when we just get miserable from it. Fuck this kind of love.

- He mumbles. He swear he was getting frustrated of his own feelings. He wanted to just scream and vent out all the things he is hiding. His family seems so great from outside but only he knows. He knows how cruel his family can be when something against them comes up. And that's how Jimin was experienced. His dreams were just crashed.

Jimin: Huh?

- Taehyung suddenly looked at Jimin. His eyes directly making contact with Jimin's eyes. His expression was neutral as if he doesn't care about his presence at all. Taehyung looks away and starts his car engine making Jimin frown.

Jimin: Is he even human?

- Taehyung presses the gas pedal and drove his car in swift motion making Jimin stare at space in disbelief.

Jimin: What just happened?

- He rolls his eyes and droves away too. He changed his plan. He doesn't even feel like talking to you. You would just make him unstable which he already is.

---

- Yumeko hears the door opening. She gets up and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung: Huh? You were not sleeping?

- Taehyung frowns as he sees her being wide awake. Yumeko smiles a little and says.

Yumeko: I didn't feel like sleep. Shall we-

Taehyung: You were worried.

- Taehyung stares at her deeply. His gaze was so powerful that she felt chills running through her veins. She could literally faint if he kept on staring at her like that.

Taehyung: Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Yumeko sighs and accepts her defeat. She is quite bad at hiding things. She was worried for him as well as for you too. She knows about the whole relation. She was worried if you both end up fighting again.

Yumeko: How can you read minds this easily?

- She asks out of curiosity. Taehyung chuckles and says.

Taehyung: Experience sweetheart.

- He walks closer to her and whispers.

Taehyung: Here. In this industry pure, innocent souls are killed by cruel, nasty and many more harsh things so baby you should prepare yourself for it already.

- Yumeko bites her lip as she feels goosebumps by his voice. She can't deny the fact that he affects her way too much. His small actions can make her heart accelerate.

Taehyung: Good Night.

- He whispers at last making her sigh. Taehyung chuckles and walks in the washroom.

Yumeko: Get yourself together.

- She speaks to herself while fanning her cheeks. She felt like she would literally faint. Her cheeks being red.